Sign in to follow this  
Make me your Dream Life

Info Protocol Thread

I’d ask Universal Music Poland because I was in a constant contant with them in 2016/17, but I’m pretty sure I’m in a beef with them at this point  :toofunny: but TBH their info was a mess anyway (Coachella not being on LFL, LFL cover change etc). Biggest polish radio was also a first source to post about March 29 and we still don’t know if it was even a 1% legit info so I don’t think I’ll ever trust polish sources again, even if it’s UMG

My friends’ mom is working @ empik so i’ll ask him tho

Thank uuuuuuu, would u mind if u could update us whenever Lana posts or something? Just to keep updated, if that's ok w u

Also @@MoreCruelThanYou if u can elaborate or talk more in depth bout this, pls thanks :

This is the phone number I found for the Chairman of Sales at Interscope Records: (310) 865-1000. If someone has a better course of action please reply to this post, but I propose that we call (they’re open Mon-Fri) and do a sort of over the phone “polite” protest. We obviously can’t organize all of LanaBoards to have an actual protest outside of UMG headquarters, but I really think its time we take some form of formal action and get our voices heard. We’re like sitting ducks on here. We all have opinions and as consumers and supporters of Lana, her label deserves to hear how unhappy we are. Please someone let me know if I’m being a psycho lol

UV/Honeymoon

sis this account was hacked long ago i believe  :(  it's filled with tweets asking artists to follow a fan account and some tweets about a Gaga leak jfdj

Ohhh okay. I didn’t realize, I always thought that was her

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I agree with most of these things besides the emails/phone numbers of people at interscope, sony, etc. This will cause them to get annoyed very easily if they get 20 calls a day from twinks asking for a lana del rey album.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Keep the ideas and info coming guys, me and @@RormanNockwell could literally just come up w matcha gift baskets to send to her managers etc. but I mean dk if that's exactly practical lol 3029qhs.jpg

I agree with most of these things besides the emails/phone numbers of people at interscope, sony, etc. This will cause them to get annoyed very easily if they get 20 calls a day from twinks asking for a lana del rey album.

Totally get that. We're gonna need to have some kind of representative(s) to contact them periodically if anything. No need for comm overkill. Maybe we can all agree to assign some peeps to do that once we get the info. 

UV/Honeymoon

Keep the ideas and info coming guys, me and RormanNockwell could literally just come up w matcha gift baskets to send to her managers etc. but I mean dk if that's exactly practical lol

It could be practical ... if we bugged the baskets.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I remember after UO played HM on their stores, some random Arab streaming website posted the whole album ahead of time, the quality was low quality (128 Kbps), I don't remeber the site's name, but I think the layout was white and orange.  :toofunny:

I misunderstood the whole thing lol  :teehee:

8nl2OpX.png

We both know that I'd want to, but I don't wanna b labeled, taken as some kind of creep gahaaaaaa eee 

Yeahhhh I'm not keen on jail, and we both know Ben wouldn't rest until we were in one.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

People have protested for Rihanna, Beyoncé, and a even shelved Fiona Apple album, which was mentioned on the NFR thread, just to name a few, so there has definitely been a precedent for this, even if it was an in person precedent and not an over the phone one

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

what did u want me to elaborate on about that @vodkaa?

This post. just pasted it here from a few comments above, direct quote from u 

This is the phone number I found for the Chairman of Sales at Interscope Records: (310) 865-1000. If someone has a better course of action please reply to this post, but I propose that we call (they’re open Mon-Fri) and do a sort of over the phone “polite” protest. We obviously can’t organize all of LanaBoards to have an actual protest outside of UMG headquarters, but I really think its time we take some form of formal action and get our voices heard. We’re like sitting ducks on here. We all have opinions and as consumers and supporters of Lana, her label deserves to hear how unhappy we are. Please someone let me know if I’m being a psycho lol

So that's the chairman's number? Did he himself answer, or were there all the transfers? What was the call experience like? I'm thinking that when we get the info, we could assign people to contact them, yeah, politely  for any news bout the album. If ya also have any more ideas about how we could get their attention positively/ in a peaceful way, feel free to comment below, and thank youuuu !

UV/Honeymoon

This post. just pasted it here from a few comments above, direct quote from u 

So that's the chairman's number? Did he himself answer, or were there all the transfers? What was the call experience like? I'm thinking that when we get the info, we could assign people to contact them, yeah, politely  for any news bout the album. If ya also have any more ideas about how we could get their attention positively/ in a peaceful way, feel free to comment below, and thank youuuu !

I haven't called this number yet, I don't believe, just found it today! A while back, around March 29th, I called a diff number for Interscope and a secretary answered, said she'd gotten a few calls that day about Lana. She said if the release was pushed back it was probably due to "minor changes". I posted about that conversation in the NFR pre-release thread...

I'm thinking if we all maybe one by one call Interscope & UMG (I'll have to find the Interscope number I called) and give our names (at least first name) so they know its different people calling, we can just let them know we're curious for and waiting for the album. We can even politely cite that Lana has stated in interviews and on social media that the album is finished, and that her camp hasn't been very clear about its release since its announcement. I have a feeling that if enough people call (maybe if we even get a few fans off LB to call as well!) then we can start a chain reaction. And I guarantee you that if enough people call and draw attention to NFR, Lana and/ or her team will at the very least realize the demand on a substantial level for the album and maybe JUST MAYBE be spurred to action. 

I haven't called this number yet, I don't believe, just found it today! A while back, around March 29th, I called a diff number for Interscope and a secretary answered, said she'd gotten a few calls that day about Lana. She said if the release was pushed back it was probably due to "minor changes". I posted about that conversation in the NFR pre-release thread...

I'm thinking if we all maybe one by one call Interscope & UMG (I'll have to find the Interscope number I called) and give our names (at least first name) so they know its different people calling, we can just let them know we're curious for and waiting for the album. We can even politely cite that Lana has stated in interviews and on social media that the album is finished, and that her camp hasn't been very clear about its release since its announcement. I have a feeling that if enough people call (maybe if we even get a few fans off LB to call as well!) then we can start a chain reaction. And I guarantee you that if enough people call and draw attention to NFR, Lana and/ or her team will at the very least realize the demand on a substantial level for the album and maybe JUST MAYBE be spurred to action.

On mobile, but I'll have this part on the OP. Maybe even have some kind of timeline post or something, so we'll know what we know if that makes any remote sense. Got it, noted. Ok, cool thanks !

UV/Honeymoon

Update: so today I called that number I posted for UMG and the secretary was very snippy, basically shutting me down and saying something along the lines of “who do you know here?” I can tell that its a dead end, I need to find the Interscope number I called on March 29, bc I definitely had more luck with that.

ALSO, everyone should be tweeting @Interscope and @PolydorRecords for info about the album. We live in this day and age where tweeting a big corporation a customer service question actually often does generate a response, so lets take advantage of that

Update: so today I called that number I posted for UMG and the secretary was very snippy, basically shutting me down and saying something along the lines of “who do you know here?” I can tell that its a dead end, I need to find the Interscope number I called on March 29, bc I definitely had more luck with that.

ALSO, everyone should be tweeting @Interscope and @PolydorRecords for info about the album. We live in this day and age where tweeting a big corporation a customer service question actually often does generate a response, so lets take advantage of that

Great great great! Thanks, been trying to update the OP, but the site won't let me edit the post n quote posts/members. Happily noted tho, thanks! Tweet barrage might help. I wanna say, try to keep it professional, but we know how twitter stans can be

UV/Honeymoon

It's come to my attention, that there are indicators of Lana releasing music. Things direct as spotify/streaming link updates, to things as vague as the release of leaks before/not too long after the release of the record. If anyone knows any more, please feel free to share them too here. Bonus appreciation w proof/ post evidence :)) I'm sure we'd all appreciate it. giphy.gif

UV/Honeymoon