Sign in to follow this  
Make me your Dream Life

Info Protocol Thread

It's come to my attention, that there are indicators of Lana releasing music. Things direct as spotify/streaming link updates, to things as vague as the release of leaks before/not too long after the release of the record. If anyone knows any more, please feel free to share them too here. Bonus appreciation w proof/ post evidence :)) I'm sure we'd all appreciate it. giphy.gif

Do you mean these indicators exist in general?? Or that these indicators are pointing towards new music SOON???

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Do you mean these indicators exist in general?? Or that these indicators are pointing towards new music SOON???

Hmm. I get what ur saying, and really these are gonna be more speculative than anything, and just bc it happens doesn't guarantee music, but more than likely, that something's coming. I.e. when Lana gets lip fillers/ gets her hair done, it means that she's prepping for a project more than anything else. That kinda concept/thing if that gets across 

LOL but I get what ur saying gahahahahahaha

UV/Honeymoon

Hmm. I get what ur saying, and really these are gonna be more speculative than anything, and just bc it happens doesn't guarantee music, but more than likely, that something's coming. I.e. when Lana gets lip fillers/ gets her hair done, it means that she's prepping for a project more than anything else. That kinda concept/thing if that gets across

LOL but I get what ur saying gahahahahahaha

I hope sew bc im legit dyinggggg

giphy.gif

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

I mean, she has this song going to radio ... a week or so after would be the perfect time to start promoting NFR, or, at least, the poetry book but fuck the poetry book seriously.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream