Sign in to follow this  
Make me your Dream Life

Info Protocol Thread

You doing this makes me think you're at least in your sixties

Awesome if true

YES I AM!! ALSO GOING TO KEEP ON THE CAPS... EASIER FOR ME.

BY THE WAY- DECIDED TO GIVE THIS ALBUM ANOTHER CHANCE BECAUSE I CANT SLEEP... NOT SURE WHAT THESE PEOPLE WERE THINKING. CANT MAKE SENSE OF HALF OF IT. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT LANA SONG IS ON THE ‘NOT MY FAULT IM BEAUTIFUL’ I KNOW THERES LOTS OF LANA I HAVENT GOTTEN TO YET... THANKS

BY THE WAY- DECIDED TO GIVE THIS ALBUM ANOTHER CHANCE BECAUSE I CANT SLEEP... NOT SURE WHAT THESE PEOPLE WERE THINKING. CANT MAKE SENSE OF HALF OF IT. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT LANA SONG IS ON THE ‘NOT MY FAULT IM BEAUTIFUL’ I KNOW THERES LOTS OF LANA I HAVENT GOTTEN TO YET... THANKS

What album, sis? Have you got your hands on NFR?  :creep:

Hi Mary. The album is all original Lana Del Rey songs recorded between 2007 and 2009. The voice has been pitched down as to avoid copyright infringement detection. Hope you enjoy.

Hi Mary. The album is all original Lana Del Rey songs recorded between 2007 and 2009. The voice has been pitched down as to avoid copyright infringement detection. Hope you enjoy.

I MAY BE OLD BUT I CAN STILL TELL SARCASM!! LOL