Trash Magic

Trash Magic * Lizzy Grant Lower East Side Jams 🎶

Next in the alternate universe of released albums Do U Luv Me Yet?

I think this cover encapsulates that whole Americas sweetheart vibe she was giving off in 2010 and she looks fucking hot. The back cover was inspired by the Chromatica placeholder cover lol. What do you think of the tracklist? To me these are the best tracks from 2010-11.

49942315183_fc50652850_o.jpg

49942826486_62e7bfb45b_o.jpg

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I think this cover encapsulates that whole Americas sweetheart vibe she was giving off in 2010 and she looks fucking hot. The back cover was inspired by the Chromatica placeholder cover lol. What do you think of the tracklist? To me these are the best tracks from 2010-11.

I love this! way better than my attempt lol

Nice concept for the BTD era songs and it's poppier sounding outtakes. I'm still sad that some songs from the BTD era like Prom Song and Serial Killer weren't released. 

Right, I was re-listening to 2010 tracks when I did this and I do think a solid 85% of them are hot garbage that aged very badly but these ones are so good, I have to play Prom Song on repeat.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

On 5/28/2020 at 7:11 PM, Trash Magic said:

a solid 85% of them are hot garbage that aged very badly 

This is a reach lol! there's lots more good unreleased songs she made in 2010-2011 in my opinon

49974563398_c58dcb5ef7_b.jpg

Did this edit from an airport candid and it didn't feel like i fit any song in particular so I just did one we don't have 

Original photo

lgUdZav.jpg

Wow! Your albums covers look really good. You're talented and the most of your albums covers look professional.

I love the Ultraviolence one (the eye contact is so catchy), Other woman (love the syle), Lana Del Ray LP (great and I would have loved to have one to complete my Lana's vinyl collection), Big Eyes (really awesome!), Ride(love it!!), Million Dollar Man(SUPERB). And your Lana dollar bill is awesome too! Good idea and well executed.

Damn, this looks amazing. Can u ever consider doing a full booklet for this?

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Wow! Your albums covers look really good. You're talented and the most of your albums covers look professional.
I love the Ultraviolence one (the eye contact is so catchy), Other woman (love the syle), Lana Del Ray LP (great and I would have loved to have one to complete my Lana's vinyl collection), Big Eyes (really awesome!), Ride(love it!!), Million Dollar Man(SUPERB). And your Lana dollar bill is awesome too! Good idea and well executed.

Thank you!

and thanks @@sweetlikecinnam0n to be honest I will likely not do a booklet for that as I don't like to dedicate too much time to projects that I wouldn't use in my personal portfolio  :teehee: Who knows though, I don't have a job to go back to for another few months yet hahahaha.