Trash Magic

Trash Magic * Lizzy Grant Lower East Side Jams 🎶

omg i can't believe it, holy f*ck this is all around the internet. you're such a legend and so talented. 

I would luv to have this in hq (with or without the texts) to use as my phone lockscreen. could you pleeeeeeeease send it to me?  :smile2:

here's your bad edit

http://i.xomf.com/dcgmq.jpg

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

39750922473_73b6681587_o.jpg

Always and forever immaculate concepts and result the fandom could only imagine to reach.

Also, had to drop off the fact that the good sis Anna Cofone has not one, but two of your Rolling Stone mock-up covers on her portfolio website (road 5). Not surprised at all that one of the closest Lana team-members felt they had to acknowledge the talent.

http://www.annacofone.com/covers/

z445hpI.png

This isn't what I picture when I listen to the new songs I would hope the official cover would be a lot brighter, breezy and washed out but I liked this photo so retouched it and then made this. Plus continues the theme of cars on the album covers

tumblr_pmkvwgOtqu1qftigpo1_1280.jpg

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

This isn't what I picture when I listen to the new songs I would hope the official cover would be a lot brighter, breezy and washed out but I liked this photo so retouched it and then made this. Plus continues the theme of cars on the album covers

tumblr_pmkvwgOtqu1qftigpo1_1280.jpg

This cover fucks me up

Yeah it doesn't match the songs really, but for me it matches Best American Record and Cinnamon

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif