Rorman Nockwell

Lana leaving church again - June 6, 2019

Why is going to church so bad? she is clearly not homophobic because her 2 brothers are lgtb and also she dis that show in December. Astrology and adivination is also forbidden but I have seen her doing tarot so obviously she doesn't follow everything the Bible says...

Why is going to church so bad? she is clearly not homophobic because her 2 brothers are lgtb and also she dis that show in December. Astrology and adivination is also forbidden but I have seen her doing tarot so obviously she doesn't follow everything the Bible says...

That grey haired hawaiin shirt wearing man is her father, not her 2nd brother ma'am

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

is.....is this graham's fundamentalist cousin? :wtfney:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Literally answered already just ahead of your post:

I don’t think anyone (or most) have some issue with her being religious or Christian, but her aligning herself with notoriously homophobic sects is problematic.

Yeah so why is she going then

I think the most disappointing thing for me is that there are other artists out there being very vocal about LGBT rights, and sis is essentially doing the opposite of that by attending an openly homophobic church every week. I don't even expect her to speak out about LGBT rights (although, it'd be welcome if she did) but this is just a slap in the face.

I don't think anyone has a problem with her going to a church, but she seriously picked one that's a step away from fucking Scientology. The fact that it's cult-ish and she's so into it makes me question her state of mind more than anything else she's doing/not doing ... it really is concerning.

I can only hope a month or so away from LA around different people, etc, makes her wake the fuck up.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

goddamn elizabeth can't you at least give it up for pride month? is even the shallowest, most performative, least sincere solidarity too much to ask?

it's just the way i feel

goddamn elizabeth can't you at least give it up for pride month? is even the shallowest, most performative, least sincere solidarity too much to ask?

Bitch probably doesn't even know that it's pride month, or what pride month even is.

Also how come none of the tabloids are running her church pics? Even The Daily Mail and Just Jared have given up on her. I got them from the Russians but I can't find them anywhere else ... :wave:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i hate this omggg. all of this

I think the most disappointing thing for me is that there are other artists out there being very vocal about LGBT rights, and sis is essentially doing the opposite of that by attending an openly homophobic church every week. I don't even expect her to speak out about LGBT rights (although, it'd be welcome if she did) but this is just a slap in the face.

I don't think anyone has a problem with her going to a church, but she seriously picked one that's a step away from fucking Scientology. The fact that it's cult-ish and she's so into it makes me question her state of mind more than anything else she's doing/not doing ... it really is concerning.

I can only hope a month or so away from LA around different people, etc, makes her wake the fuck up.

i agree

she needs to stop dying her hair and save it before it's too late. just go back to your natural hair color.  :toofunny:  

but i mean it's her life so whatever... lol

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

she needs to stop dying her hair and save it before it's too late. just go back to your natural hair color.  :toofunny:  

but i mean it's her life so whatever... lol

She literally is a natural platinum blonde though. 

JT2WxtGSGLI.jpg

VK has an uncropped version of one of the pics and ofc she was with one of the baddies:

2czbspk.png

We stan homophobic legends

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

ByAr1HBCYAAWmNB.jpg

I snorted :rip:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif