Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful Loser

CONFIRMED: Lana in collaboration with Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus for Charlie’s Angels film

Found by @ : https://atrl.net/forums/topic/30-ariana-grande/?page=6188&tab=comments#comment-13073049

And a tweet found by @@Marius12 : https://twitter.com/chartsmcyrus/status/1140979037982068741?s=21

Apparently is the “Mr S” on ATRL pretty reliable since they confirmed Taylor Swift’s new single and pre-order. And @@bunoner recalls Lana saying that she wouldn’t mind recording a pop song if someone wrote it for her.

Thoughts?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I don’t think it’s impossible to imagine a Lana x Ariana collab since Lana is such a fan of her and would probably love to record something with her if she got the chance to. I’m only worried that, if this rumor turns out to be true, Lana will just be in the background (again!) humming some words or simply ooh-ing. Ari’s and Miley’s voices are pretty powerful after all while Lana is softer, but we know she can be loud too (although I doubt she’ll ever sing like she sang Heart-shaped Box again).

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Well if it gets released this HAS to be a single, the amount of promo she would get.

:defeated:

I swear if she doesn't do live performances with the other two I'll hate her forever.

Her #1 is coming :defeated: Ariana her power :slay:

8nl2OpX.png

Maybe I could get on board with Miley, if the song sounds something like Malibu x West Coast. But not a fan of the others at all. Why is she even doing songs with generic mainstream artists? First Drake, now this. Good lord. :smokes3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Maybe I could get on board with Miley, if the song sounds something like Malibu x West Coast. But not a fan of the others at all. Why is she even doing songs with generic mainstream artists? First Drake, now this. Good lord. :smokes3:

now when did she do one with drake

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

now when did she do one with drake

Apparently she did in fact do a song with Drake, according to a few members here who have insider knowledge.

I can't wait for the meltdowns from the pretentious anti-pop Lana fans  wheeewwww  :flutter:

@ me next time

And no, I'm not 'anti-pop', I'm just not a fan of these particular artists. 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven