Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful Loser

CONFIRMED: Lana in collaboration with Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus for Charlie’s Angels film

Eh not particularly a fan of Miley or Ariana, but I am excited to hear some new Lana stuff!

I wonder if this is what that insider was talking about a few weeks back who was saying there was a collab with someone massive who we would never expect - and damn right I did not expect this!

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

Lmao @ her scrapping Miles Kane collaborations, ditching Brian Wilson's album, still not collabing with FJM, and overall being friends with other people who are far more talented than these two girls

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Queens of Appropriation :hooker:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I don’t think it’s impossible to imagine a Lana x Ariana collab since Lana is such a fan of her and would probably love to record something with her if she got the chance to. I’m only worried that, if this rumor turns out to be true, Lana will just be in the background (again!) humming some words or simply ooh-ing. Ari’s and Miley’s voices are pretty powerful after all while Lana is softer, but we know she can be loud too (although I doubt she’ll ever sing like she sang Heart-shaped Box again).

yeah other than singing more in a way to create this ethereal echo chamber in the back of ariana and miley i'm not really sure how the song would play out. i can picture them all singing equal length verses but can't picture them all to sing about the same content... like i can picture miley and lana singing similar content lyrically but not lana and ariana, then miley and ariana can sing similar content but that'd be out of the box for lana so i don't really know what i'd expect which i guess could be a good thing. then again lana sang background on her own album lfl multiple times so who knows. also how would their voices mix? they all have different singing styles. should be interesting  :popcorn:

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

Eh not particularly a fan of Miley or Ariana, but I am excited to hear some new Lana stuff!

I wonder if this is what that insider was talking about a few weeks back who was saying there was a collab with someone massive who we would never expect - and damn right I did not expect this!

if we are talking ab the same insider that was drake they were talking about!!! but supposedly that one might be scrapped

He heard Doin Time first and did a describe of the song. He is very trusthful.

K so has anyone grilled him about NFR? 

As for this collab ... I'm kinda whatever about it. I very rarely like mainstream pop so I probably won't like it, but collabing with all the pop girls fits with the early mid-life crisis sis is having, so I believe it's true. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

yeah other than singing more in a way to create this ethereal echo chamber in the back of ariana and miley i'm not really sure how the song would play out. i can picture them all singing equal length verses but can't picture them all to sing about the same content... like i can picture miley and lana singing similar content lyrically but not lana and ariana, then miley and ariana can sing similar content but that'd be out of the box for lana so i don't really know what i'd expect which i guess could be a good thing. then again lana sang background on her own album lfl multiple times so who knows. also how would their voices mix? they all have different singing styles. should be interesting  :popcorn:

Yeah, well, if Lana will sing the bridge as some sources say, I guess it will work out in the end. =P

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Really? I heard that's just Eclipse... I also heard something else is Eclipse... Hm,

What is the "something else"? A Bieber collab? Maybe that's what they've been working on at Churchome ... 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

K so has anyone grilled him about NFR?

As for this collab ... I'm kinda whatever about it. I very rarely like mainstream pop so I probably won't like it, but collabing with all the pop girls fits with the early mid-life crisis sis is having, so I believe it's true.

Anything NFR is guarded safely it seems. He might have heard the projects outside of the album, which are the ones we know about a bit before

i just don't see how she'll fit into this collab and it's making me annoyed. i can see how she'd fit into a collab with like, miley and kendrick lamar way better and it'd probably be way more interesting. why aren't i her manager

oh wait yeah, i'd have probably been sacked by now ok

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

Yeah, well, if Lana will sing the bridge as some sources say, I guess it will work out in the end. =P

i'm still not even sure how to define parts of songs so i don't know if the bridge is good enough lol

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

What if it's not Miley, it's Miranda Cosgrove

Latina queens! xx

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif