Sign in to follow this  
Amadeus

Lana with a fan in Dublin, IE - June 21st, 2019

When will the rich and famous learn to let fillers set in before going out into the public eye? :toofunny: :rip:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

She looks like what you'd expect Lana Del Rey's mother to look like. She needs to let the fillers go. Just like she needs to let the fuckbois go.

Some wrinkles and sallowness isn't gonna detract from how lovely her naturally gaunt face is.

i feel like she's done something else to her nose, may be the light. totally irrelevant of course COS WHERE IS OUR NEWS BOTCH

i love the expression on the guy in the photo. he's essentially like "NFR isn't happening gonna kill myself."

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

i feel like she's done something else to her nose, may be the light. totally irrelevant of course COS WHERE IS OUR NEWS BOTCH

i love the expression on the guy in the photo. he's essentially like "NFR isn't happening gonna kill myself."

The face of someone who's just been told the album was coming soon :toofunny:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

idc that much about her appearance anymore gimme the musique

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I wish I could understand why she likes fillers so much. :/ Whoever is giving her them is dumb. But other than that she looks really pretty.

Peer pressure. Look at all her bloated seal faced friends

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance