Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

'Fuck It, I Love You' and 'The Greatest' Double MV - COMING SOON

Yaaaaas I’m so excited!!!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

okay i think it'll be some play on old beachy attractions, such as freak shows with 'the strong man' and other advertisements like that, but set in a modern setting. only guessing this because of the muscle guy in the pics and her 50-ish style bathing suit plus being on the beach setting. unless that guy is rich lee, then i don't know but at least it's something to watch. do we think it'll be an epic video with the two songs playing one after the other or one for each?

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

the muscley guy tagged marvel and dc comics in his post, as well as arnold schwarzenegger and skydance - a media company?? says they tell stories thru tv, movies, and interactive.... hm

UbsOye5.png

wonder if the muscle guy is gonna be her 'love interest' in the video, cos i'm not into it but i guess he does fit with the theme and different strokes of course  :um:

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

First she starved us then she over feeds us. Queen <3

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

DyN0dLVVAAAfP64.jpg

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Also this is a complete shot in the dark but I have a hunch that The Greatest may be the actual (and much better) title for IYC

Tbh I'm not a fan of Rich Lee's videos but who knows? Could be a serve :hooker:

Love was iconic wym

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif