Elle

The Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour - UK, US, EU

if anyone's going to the manchester show, hmu. 

and should i go for seated or standing? 

last time i saw lana it was seated so i'm thinking standing but i'd have to get there so early 

a bit late but i'm going to the manchester show !!

Got my ticket for Jones Beach in the mail!! A ticket! Not a piece of paper with a bar code printed on it but an actual ticket!

I'm happy.

what's so special about that ticket?

are you allowed to keep it afterwards?

giphy.gif

what's so special about that ticket?

are you allowed to keep it afterwards?

Nothing special about it. Yes you keep your ticket stub whether an actual ticket or printed on a piece of paper. When I was younger I went to a ton of concerts and it was all tickets back then. I used to save all my stubs. Lost now to the passage of time. I just like having a ticket as a souvenir that's all.

Did anyone else get the email with the information about how to get NFR! free from Live Nation yet? Cuz I didn't.

Nothing special about it. Yes you keep your ticket stub whether an actual ticket or printed on a piece of paper. When I was younger I went to a ton of concerts and it was all tickets back then. I used to save all my stubs. Lost now to the passage of time. I just like having a ticket as a souvenir that's all.

ohhh. cool! I'll save my ticket stub!

giphy.gif

Got standing tickets for London and I will be front row

giphy.gif

Anyone going to the LA show? I’m in the pool circle and it’s my first time seeing her. I’m soooooo excited. I wonder what will be in the vip gift set?

what VIP gift set? how do you get one? I got "VIP Club" access when I bought my ticket. Do I get one?

giphy.gif

what VIP gift set? how do you get one? I got "VIP Club" access when I bought my ticket. Do I get one?

I have no idea. If you look on the vip nation website I got the gold package that was available for the LA show and it says it includes a vip gift set.

“i will be front row” is quite a confident statement. it’s harder than you think.

Agreed, I’ve done it before though. I am exuding confidence

giphy.gif

Did anyone else get the email with the information about how to get NFR! free from Live Nation yet? Cuz I didn't.

I got en email from Ticketmaster the day after I bought tickets with a link to click to get the CD. 

I find it odd that she's leaving out 90% of the usa...do you guys think she'll do a third leg thats um...not 7 shows

i don't think so. she had a really long tour last year, so this time i think it will only be these few shows plus maybe a few festivals in the summer

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it