lola

"Lana Del Rey Is Not A Versace Girl"

LANA DEL REY is not the new face of Versace, the fashion house confirmed this morning. Reports first hit the internet last week to suggest that the 26-year-old was to front a Versace campaign, after a Del Rey fan site apparently revealed the news via Twitter.

A representative for the fashion house denied the rumours to Vogue.co.uk this morning, reiterating that the brand has "no plans in the pipeline to work with Lana".

The Vogue cover girl is currently the face of H&M and is a Mulberry brand ambassador.

Source: http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2012/11/06/lana-del-rey-versace---not-new-face-campaign-girl

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I don't know, I think Gaga might 'sell'. I mean people bought her perfume (or were they just the fans?), I tried it in Boots once to see what the fuss is about and it smelled really generic but everyone was praising it like it was Jesus in a bottle. I mean :what:

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

I don't know, I think Gaga might 'sell'. I mean people bought her perfume (or were they just the fans?), I tried it in Boots once to see what the fuss is about and it smelled really generic but everyone was praising it like it was Jesus in a bottle. I mean :what:

I'm sure it will sell, but if Gaga is the image Donutella wants to have for her line, then i can see why Lana wouldn't be a choice.

Gaga is not very attractive and more extreme in her fashion, not an insult, but thats what she is. Lana is beautiful and softer and classic in her style. Clearly Donutella is looking for something more out there.

Lana is better for a company that is subtle, demure and sensual.

I'm sure it will sell, but if Gaga is the image Donutella wants to have for her line, then i can see why Lana wouldn't be a choice.

Gaga is not very attractive and more extreme in her fashion, not an insult, but thats what she is. Lana is beautiful and softer and classic in her style. Clearly Donutella is looking for something more out there.

I'm not sure if I'm meant to be laughing like an idiot at Donutella or not but it's hilarious :toofloppy:

I totally agree by the way, there's a big difference between Lana and Gaga style-wise and Lana's does work better with the classy look of Versace. Gaga is a bit chameleon-like so it might work, but it's really all marketing in the end.

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

From what I've read on Tumblr - allegedly Donatella is sending Versace downhill. I have no clue why though, it's just that seems to be somewhat of a popular opinion?

I got a tester from boots off some topless guy and to my surprise, I really liked it but I would be a bit put off buying something that gaga was 'selling'. I don't really know why.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif