The Greatest

The light just missed a fireball

L.A.'s in flames; it's getting hot

Kanye West is blind and gone

I think I hear "Hawaii just missed [a fireball?]"

And it's definitely "Kanye West is blonde and gone"

lol burn drag him

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I think I hear "Hawaii just missed [a fireball?]"And it's definitely "Kanye West is blonde and gone"lol burn drag him

Fixed. Thank you!

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

What does she mean by "Oh, the livestream's almost on"? I don't really understand the outro tbh

She means it’s time to be a baddie and ghost her music career

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

What does she mean by "Oh, the livestream's almost on"? I don't really understand the outro tbh 

she's actually describing the scenario about her shitty management that can't decide to release her songs or not after advertising that it's out. She lost all of her money because they also delayed the album and became a camgirl. She's about to pleasure herself, with the now very rare UO NFR limited cassette, for old men and Kanye West/Trump supporters, hence "oh the livestream's almost on"

sgopYhV.gif

i swear she is saying life's dream and not livestream but that makes absolutely no sense

It's like the vb situation all over again which makes me think they're linked :) Im thinking it's life's dream bc it fits with the whole vibe