bluefiona

Lana leaving Churchome in Beverly Hills, CA - August 8th, 2019

I always think it's weird that she's allowed to go into church with shorts on because the one I grew up in sent me home once because I wore capris to the Wednesday after school service  :dmd:

A celebrity cult church is not gonna kick sis and her millions out even if she shows up smoking a joint and wearing a THE POPE IS MY DADDY t-shirt with flashing devil horns and matching pitchfork (which I would be 100% here for). 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

There’s a twitter meme called take MBB down in which people make up fake assaults at the hands of her for laughs

It started when a girl claimed she had been attacked my her because of her religion (Islam), somebody then asked why she didn’t have a burka in her propic to which she said “because she ripped it off me”

She got anxiety attacks after this and deleted her twitter account

I still dont quite understand but I'm cackling louder anyway.

May I rewrite and correct me if I understand this wrong?

-----

There’s a twitter meme called take MBB down (XYZTweet) in which people make up fake assaults at the hands of her (MBB) for laughs

It started when a girl (Ms.123) claimed she (Ms.123) had been attacked my her (MBB) because of her (Ms.123) religion (Islam), somebody then asked why she (Ms.123) didn’t have a burka in her propic to which she (Ms.123) said “because she (MBB) ripped it off me (Ms.123)”

She (Ms.123) got anxiety attacks after this and deleted her (Ms.123) twitter account

-----

Is that correct? :toofloppy:

This is one of my loudest cackles--the fact that I even have the time to c+p all of those :thumb:

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

-----

There’s a twitter meme called take MBB down (XYZTweet) in which people make up fake assaults at the hands of her (MBB) for laughs

It started when a girl (Ms.123) claimed she (Ms.123) had been attacked my her (MBB) because of her (Ms.123) religion (Islam), somebody then asked why she (Ms.123) didn’t have a burka in her propic to which she (Ms.123) said “because she (MBB) ripped it off me (Ms.123)”

She (Ms.123) got anxiety attacks after this and deleted her (Ms.123) twitter account

-----

This is one of my loudest cackles--the fact that I even have the time to c+p all of those :thumb:

No, MMB deleted her account

Basically the meme is “Omg I just met MBB at the bar and she called me a faggot and threw her venti iced macchiato at me” and like I lowkey find it funny but she is 14 and this is horrible

It’s like when people call raini a skinny queen

-----

-----

only mods can write in red! you'll get a warning if they see this

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.