Elle

Wantagh, NY @ Northwell Health at Jones Beach Theatre - September 21st, 2019

lana just met all the fans who are w8ing outside the venue and told them

shes opening with NFR and doing Bartender as well

Oh fuck me I was praying she would open with NFR I’m gonna SOB

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Ooh I love this, such a cute idea to list users who are going :flutter:

Just updated it with some more users who will be there & added some updates based on what she told fans today! 

Note to other users, if you're attending another show, feel free to drop that you're going on its thread and I'll add you to the attendance list :)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just saw some updates from fans on twitter that said campers will be made to leave the venue at 11 and the number system will restart. The beach is a state park so camping is not allowed overnight

Just saw some updates from fans on twitter that said campers will be made to leave the venue at 11 and the number system will restart. The beach is a state park so camping is not allowed overnight

wait what does this mean? can you explain lol sorry im free (dumb)  :teehee:

wait what does this mean? can you explain lol sorry im free (dumb)  :teehee:

Lol it’s okay!! From what I understand because the beach is state of NY property, people are not allowed to camp outside overnight and everyone in line who has made a number system will need to leave the venue tonight at 11 pm.

Lol it’s okay!! From what I understand because the beach is state of NY property, people are not allowed to camp outside overnight and everyone in line who has made a number system will need to leave the venue tonight at 11 pm.

omg okay that makes sense. what time can I get there tmo morn do you think? so im one of the first few in line? Is like 10:30 am a solid time if I wanna be super close to front? Also will I have to wait there until show time? or can I leave and come back like at 6ish? if you dont know is there anyone on twitter that might? send their user name thank u SO MUCH BB

omg okay that makes sense. what time can I get there tmo morn do you think? so im one of the first few in line? Is like 10:30 am a solid time if I wanna be super close to front? Also will I have to wait there until show time? or can I leave and come back like at 6ish? if you dont know is there anyone on twitter that might? send their user name thank u SO MUCH BB

I will be there around 9 am, the venue opens at 8 and that’s when I assume people will allowed to line up again. You will

Probably want to wait in line til showtime to save your spot, so bring some snacks! You are allowed to bring a clear bag of food to the venue. That’s what I’ll be doing!

I will be there around 9 am, the venue opens at 8 and that’s when I assume people will allowed to line up again. You will

Probably want to wait in line til showtime to save your spot, so bring some snacks! You are allowed to bring a clear bag of food to the venue. That’s what I’ll be doing!

Okay thanks sm girly!

Lana's dancer Ashley posted a polaroid of her and Alex from their dance rehearsals a few days back. Looks like the choreo for 'White Mustang', which probably means the song will remain on the setlist.

48766624956_916ce83e34_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Lana's dancer Ashley posted a polaroid of her and Alex from their dance rehearsals a few days back. Looks like the choreo for 'White Mustang', which probably means the song will remain on the setlist.

48766624956_916ce83e34_o.jpg

:toofunny:

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF