Sign in to follow this  
Arzi

Lana Del Rey for Vanity Fair

The “Part True, Part False” Persona of Chanteuse Lana Del Rey

Spotlight on the very decorative Lana Del Rey, whose image belies the simple impetus for her new album. By Edward Helmore. Photograph by Sølve Sundsbø.

Source: http://www.vanityfai...contents-201212

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Something about her face looks really different and I can't quite put my finger on it? Possibly the lips? She looks stunning though! Can't wait to see the rest of the shoot. When is the magazine on sale?

20r46kx.jpg

tumblr_mbejujS4td1ris0y3o1_400.jpg

I had to turn Safe Search on so I could get a pic of Jimmy Neutron's mom that wasn't a fan-drawn incest image... the internet...

Anyways, Lana looks a lot like her in this picture. Mostly because of how cartoon-like Lana's lips look in this picture.

Guest Maru the Cat

I think the polarizing opinions are interesting! I saw this photo earlier today and was surprised that even after looking at her lips, I didn't hate it. I really love how she's styled here, and I love that she rocks emeralds. BEST BIRTHSTONE OBVIOUSLY... but so expensive :defeated:

Finally a magazine featuring her that I can easily buy at the grocery store, jeez!

She looks beautiful. This is the big hair actually working--it's only ever done that before at the El Rey concert. And goddamnit, the styling. Stay flawless, woman.