Elle

The Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour - Predictions Thread

i really hope the setlist for this tour is different, more honeymoon and ultraviolence songs less btd but she said she’s doing pretty when you cry and cherry still so i don’t imagine it being too different

She never changes it up a lot. But at least she said she will do California.

I have a feeling that the stage will remain the same (not enough time to prepare a whole new set since she'll be kicking off the tour real soon) but I am confident she will re-arrange the set list 'cause she seems to be in a different mind frame. This is my idea (again, not necessarily what I would like to hear but what I think it would make sense for it to be on the set list) :

1. West Coast intro 

2. Fuck it I love you

3. Shades of cool (this was from her IG live stream)

4. Cherry

5. White Mustang

6. Blue Jeans

7. National Anthem

8. Born to Die

9. Pretty when you cry

10. Ride 

11. Doin Time

12. Cinnamon Girl (but not 100% sure about this one)

13. Medley (it would be cool if she did the three video medley Bartender-Happiness-Norman)

Encore

The Greatest

Video games

Venice bitch

She might do a live version of California because she looked kind of surprised that everyone kept asking about that during the live stream and I also think she might skip the Honeymoon record all together or maybe just keep HBTB or swap it for Freak.

Edit : I forgot Summertime Sadness lol

It'll be sick to hear PWYC, Cherry and Shades of Cool live (SoC especially!!) since I never have before but this makes me very very nervous that she's not gonna switch up the setlist much  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

imagine having a discography as deep, exciting, varied and - above all - BELOVED as Lana's yet sticking to the same like 15 songs in every show lmao

Wq9zHLl.jpg

It'll be sick to hear PWYC, Cherry and Shades of Cool live (SoC especially!!) since I never have before but this makes me very very nervous that she's not gonna switch up the setlist much  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

imagine having a discography as deep, exciting, varied and - above all - BELOVED as Lana's yet sticking to the same like 15 songs in every show lmao

It really frustrates me when she's like "oh the band haven't practiced that song much yet :) " like 10 times every tour, like god it's their job to practice new songs for live shows

locals only

It really frustrates me when she's like "oh the band haven't practiced that song much yet :) " like 10 times every tour, like god it's their job to practice new songs for live shows

omg exactly like.... what else are they here for sis i'm sure she could say "jump" and they'd say "palm trees in black and white" "how high"

Wq9zHLl.jpg

omg exactly like.... what else are they here for sis i'm sure she could say "jump" and they'd say "palm trees in black and white" "how high"

it's like she pays them just to show up... jackoff better be passing on his sheet music to them so they can finally play something other than b*rn t* d*e

locals only

just out of interest, how would you guys feel if she did a different setlist for each leg of the tour?? would you be glad she's mixing it up or peeved cause one leg may have had a better setlist than yours??

Not even going to any NFR shows but I would hate that omg the stress

here's to her only performing

MAC, VB, DOIN TIME, and a hard maybe - TG/FIILY

:teehee:

and bringing back OTTR for the closing

:lmao:

just out of interest, how would you guys feel if she did a different setlist for each leg of the tour?? would you be glad she's mixing it up or peeved cause one leg may have had a better setlist than yours?? 

this is actually great. i love when artists mix it up and add different songs to the list or different versions of songs. everyone deserves a different experience. 

I have a feeling that the stage will remain the same (not enough time to prepare a whole new set since she'll be kicking off the tour real soon) but I am confident she will re-arrange the set list 'cause she seems to be in a different mind frame. This is my idea (again, not necessarily what I would like to hear but what I think it would make sense for it to be on the set list) :

Edit : I forgot Summertime Sadness lol

i'm ok if she retires SS and any of the songs from BTD at this point in her career. at least for a little while. 

if you like my face just thank my surgeon | your friendly local trans - catch me modeling for: https://dragunbeauty.com/

the album still feels non existent to me, this era came and went so fucking fast lmao... almost like it never even happened

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

here's to her only performing

MAC, VB, DOIN TIME, and a hard maybe - TG/FIILY

:teehee:

and bringing back OTTR for the closing

:lmao:

this is actually great. i love when artists mix it up and add different songs to the list or different versions of songs. everyone deserves a different experience.

i'm ok if she retires SS and any of the songs from BTD at this point in her career. at least for a little while.

Oh no, okay maybe National Anthem, Blue Jeans and SS but what about born to die? And I have to experience Ride live

realistically though, what songs should we be expecting this saturday in NY (so excited to go!)?

I'd say ones that have a high chance of making the setlist are

-MAC

-VB

-Doin Time

Songs that might have a chance

-Title track

-FIILY or The Greatest

-Cinnamon Girl

-California (ik she said that she might play it on her livestream)

-Happiness Is A Butterfly

Songs that probably won't be played

-Love Song

-How To Disappear

-The Next Best American Record

-Bartender

-hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

realistically though, what songs should we be expecting this saturday in NY (so excited to go!)?

I'd say ones that have a high chance of making the setlist are

-MAC

-VB

-Doin Time

Songs that might have a chance

-Title track

-FIILY or The Greatest

-Cinnamon Girl

-California (ik she said that she might play it on her livestream)

-Happiness Is A Butterfly

Songs that probably won't be played

-Love Song

-How To Disappear

-The Next Best American Record

-Bartender

-hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

Yeah this is quite accurate. Can see her maybe doing the first verse/chorus of either HIADT/TNBAR/LS A Capella possibly or like how she sometimes does the first verse/chorus of Old Money. Also maybe the piano version of HTD idk.

If her festival setlist is anything to go by MAC/VB/DT will be the only NFR songs on the setlist :defeated:

Yeah this is quite accurate. Can see her maybe doing the first verse/chorus of either HIADT/TNBAR/LS A Capella possibly or like how she sometimes does the first verse/chorus of Old Money. Also maybe the piano version of HTD idk.

If her festival setlist is anything to go by MAC/VB/DT will be the only NFR songs on the setlist :defeated:

that would so piss me off

giphy.gif