Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

The Greatest + Fuck It, I Love You RADIO 1 PREMIERE

so guys at what time it's gunna be up?

About 7 hours from now...

The 1975 have just said that they're hottest record tonight @ 7:30  :facepalm: so no idea what time Lana will be on?

... never mind. :flop:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

No snippets or anything, and I haven’t listened to Lana’s insta snippets for months either - last time I heard Cinnamon was like in November? I haven’t played any of the singles for about a month either, except maybe for Doin Time once or twice.

you're so strong omg  :hdu: the most i can do is to not listen to any leaks, only officially released stuff. though i made an exception with bartender

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

you're so strong omg  :hdu: the most i can do is to not listen to any leaks, only officially released stuff. though i made an exception with bartender

I dunno, I have a lot of other things to entertain me - reading shitposts in the pre-thread (up until like this past week), listening to Lana's previous albums and unreleased songs, video games, drawing stuff, made my own print on jackets, went jogging until my toe or something began to hurt, watching House of Cards and Fresh Prince on Netflix, going to concerts... there's a lot to do in the meantime. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I've been desperately crying for this album for eleven months, I can wait a couple of more days.

I guess I'm a pretty patient person. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

https://twitter.com/AnnieMac/status/1164585514151944193

8PM UK time :)

Excited to hear the censored version.

Same time as the MV!

----

I just remembered I moved some stuff over to my new dormroom last September while hearing MAC... I finished the school year, moved houses once again, passed some classes, failed some classes, just signed up for this year's course, and NFR wasn't released between all of this.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

Same time as the MV!

----

I just remembered I moved some stuff over to my new dormroom last September while hearing MAC... I finished the school year, moved houses once again, passed some classes, failed some classes, just signed up for this year's course, and NFR wasn't released between all of this.

OMG literally me. I remember hearing MAC & VB a couple of weeks before I went to uni and now I've finished my first year and NFR is only coming now hahaha