Elle

NFR! Merch Drop

the fact that this stuff says it’s coming in october when it’s not even shorts/tank top weather anymore

guess we're getting the flu this year!

The floral crop top is surprisingly cute! So funny that each era is going to have it's own windbreaker though, hahah. 

Okay so the UK music merch store has just announced free signed prints being sent out with all orders but I'm a bit confused as to whether they will only be included in orders placed within the next few days or if they will be included in all orders, even ones previously placed. In the email it says 'these will come with all orders while stocks last' but then on the website it says 'Be quick - These will be dropped into all UK orders over the next few days while stocks last'.

What do you all think? Is the wording really obvious to people other than me? I'm just hesitant to order the album yet again when I've got about 5 different formats already on the way....

Only thing I’m interested in is the boulevard tee :toofunny:

and that goddamn glitter cassette

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

The floral crop top is surprisingly cute! So funny that each era is going to have it's own windbreaker though, hahah. 

Okay so the UK music merch store has just announced free signed prints being sent out with all orders but I'm a bit confused as to whether they will only be included in orders placed within the next few days or if they will be included in all orders, even ones previously placed. In the email it says 'these will come with all orders while stocks last' but then on the website it says 'Be quick - These will be dropped into all UK orders over the next few days while stocks last'.

What do you all think? Is the wording really obvious to people other than me? I'm just hesitant to order the album yet again when I've got about 5 different formats already on the way....

I believe it's only for new orders after the announcement - the signed print shows up as an item in your cart but it's $0.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I believe it's only for new orders after the announcement - the signed print shows up as an item in your cart but it's $0.

Ohh okay, that's helpful, thanks! Looks like I'm now going to have three different versions of this album on cassette alone... 

I got an email saying that my NFR shirt from her store shipped, and yet on the site it says it's not shipping until Oct 30?

I was going to buy it at one of her shows. Do you think they will sell them there?

I saw the Oct 30th date too. Weird. Can you let us know when it arrives?

I was going to buy it at one of her shows. Do you think they will sell them there?

I saw the Oct 30th date too. Weird. Can you let us know when it arrives?

I think I read that Chuck told some fans that the pop-up merch is not the same merch that will be used for the tour

I think I read that Chuck told some fans that the pop-up merch is not the same merch that will be used for the tour

Hopefully cause damn that merch is overpriced and ugly. Lust For Life remains as the best merch ever. Also the lighter and coke necklace.

giphy.gif

Yeah I asked the store that very question but my glitter cassette showed up alone before they even got back to me  :usrs:

I got my shirts from her regular store today. The material/sizes of them is different and the cover picture one is printed way off. Gray on one side into black on the other. Like a bad printing and not at all like the pic of some else's I saw on twitter. I'm gonna have to call it distressed...  :crossed:

I got my shirts from her regular store today. The material/sizes of them is different and the cover picture one is printed way off. Gray on one side into black on the other. Like a bad printing and not at all like the pic of some else's I saw on twitter. I'm gonna have to call it distressed...  :crossed:

Can you post a picture?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png