Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Interview with Kevin Manno of 104.3 MYfm [Video] - August 28th, 2019

I do NOT BELIEVE that she didn't know what Reddit was. Really, Lanz? I mean she definitely lied when she said she only has one extra Insta account. She seriously has like five that we know of. And she has at least two Twitter accounts.

And don't forget when we had that big argument about Norman Fucking Rockwell the song being Happiness is a Butterfly, and the very next day she dropped the NFR snippet with a "TITLE TRACK" caption ... as if to clear up any confusion.

There are too many coincidences and you won't convince me that she doesn't read here. Obviously, she's never going to admit that she does ... "oh yeah I'm on LanaBoreds all the time and those people are freaks"

I think she’s a bit scared to look up what fans think of her online. I mean, some people on this forum can be really harsh and even I wouldn’t like to read that. Maybe she’s like me, a bad or mean comment can stay on my mind for hours and ruin a day. Maybe that’s why she doesn’t really go on Reddit. (Although the Reddit fans seem to be nicer and more gentle with their criticism compared to us)

I don’t think she has to say if she got more than one extra Instagram and Twitter accounts to lurk with. Sure, she has more. But she doesn’t really have to say she does, the following question would probably be “why so many?” and maybe she just wanted to avoid that question.

And yeah, there have been things that Lana’s done/written that kinda proves she lurks on here (which I wouldn’t be surprised if she did) but if I recall right, wasn’t the insta fans confused as well whether it was a title track or not? But yeah, she definitely lurks here, haha.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I think she’s a bit scared to look up what fans think of her online. I mean, some people on this forum can be really harsh and even I wouldn’t like to read that. Maybe she’s like me, a bad or mean comment can stay on my mind for hours and ruin a day. Maybe that’s why she doesn’t really go on Reddit. (Although the Reddit fans seem to be nicer and more gentle with their criticism compared to us)

I don’t think she has to say if she got more than one extra Instagram and Twitter accounts to lurk with. Sure, she has more. But she doesn’t really have to say she does, the following question would probably be “why so many?” and maybe she just wanted to avoid that question.

And yeah, there have been things that Lana’s done/written that kinda proves she lurks on here (which I wouldn’t be surprised if she did) but if I recall right, wasn’t the insta fans confused as well whether it was a title track or not? But yeah, she definitely lurks here, haha.

Yeah, I understand why she didn't say, "oh yeah I have like 17 insta accounts ...". My point is just you can't 100% believe everything she says; there are many things she isn't going to admit to. Understandably.

The NFR/HIAB debate originated here because that LanaDelCzech person gave me a fake tracklist, which I posted, and their explanation as to why HIAB wasn't on it was that NFR and HIAB were the same song.

Also, when she said:

"Everyone was always making fun of me like 'You're always in front of a car in all of your 7 million of your records!' and I was like 'Watch me get on a boat'" ... I thought "LanaBoreds".

:smile3:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Yeah, I understand why she didn't say, "oh yeah I have like 17 insta accounts ...". My point is just you can't 100% believe everything she says; there are many things she isn't going to admit to. Understandably.

The NFR/HIAB debate originated here because that LanaDelCzech person gave me a fake tracklist, which I posted, and their explanation as to why HIAB wasn't on it was that NFR and HIAB were the same song.

Also, when she said:

"Everyone was always making fun of me like 'You're always in front of a car in all of your 7 million of your records!' and I was like 'Watch me get on a boat'" ... I thought "LanaBoreds".

:smile3:

YES the car vs boat thing made me think of LanaBoards as well!! Also the discussion if she would wear white again or not!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Watching this was great and omg @ some of the faces she made, get those emoticons made asap I'm too lazy to do it myself :air: Also I loved that he actually asked about James, I thought she'd just shrug it off but she didn't!

YES the car vs boat thing made me think of LanaBoards as well!! Also the discussion if she would wear white again or not!

Everyone on twitter talked about the "always being in front of a car" thing.

It is not a lanaboards exclusive at all just something to complain about that has been going around.

Everyone on twitter talked about the "always being in front of a car" thing.

It is not a lanaboards exclusive at all just something to complain about that has been going around.

But I want it to be. :hooker:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

K: Another thing I saw today when I was looking stuff up that I remembered from a few years ago and then I hadn't heard anything about it, James Franco was working on a book about you or something. You remember that?

L: Yes, I do.

K: Is this weird? Am I bringing up something weird?

L: Well… (sigh)

K: I thought you guys were tight.

L: Yeah, well, okay, so I thought it was cool that, like, you know, someone I really liked was writing a book about me, question mark, you know? But then I had read an excerpt of it.

K: Oh and it wasn’t as…

L: Well, I believe I want to say the title was like ‘Real and Imagined Conversations with Lana’

K: That's right.

L: So having read it, we hadn't really spoken all that much yet.

K: These were fake conversations.

L: Essentially, yeah. And so I wasn't thrilled with the presentation.

K: Gotcha.

L: It was definitely a projection.

K: Okay.

L: So I had said to him, you know, maybe you should just write ‘Fake Conversations with Lana Del Rey.’

K: Sorry if I brought up something weird, but I was just so curious ‘cause I hadn’t heard anything about it in awhile.

L: No! I'm just, I'm thinking about how that conversation ended now on the phone, ‘cause I was like, I read, he had sent it to me and I was like, ‘Wait a minute. I don't think we talked about that’, and he was like, ‘Well, I think we did’, and I was like ‘I'm pretty sure we didn’t. Where’s the recording?’

K: (laughs) I remember this, James Franco.

L: Uh, yeah, but if it ever comes out, I mean, I will help people decipher what was really said.

K: Okay, okay.

L: It was just kind of like, interesting twist. I had thought that if it was going to be, I think at the time we were talking about like a more collaborative poetry book or something or a like book of short tales.

K: Yeah, and then he took it in different direction.

L: And then it was like a weird story about me being like a freak (laughs) So, yeah.

OMG! It feels SO good to finally know why that book was shelved. One of Lana's many mysteries gets solved. 

On the same note: I always felt like James was kinda weird with Lana. Anyone remember the photo of him dressed as her at the beach? 

I gotta see this pic, omg. He's always been a real freak, and not the good kind.

L:I'm a lurker.

K: Do you have any dummy accounts anywhere that you're, you know, on Instagram as somebody else?

L: Yeah, I have one trap account.

K: Do you? Is that what you call it, a trap account?

L: Yeah!

K: What does that mean?

L: It's what everyone calls it.

K: I didn’t, this term is new to me!

L: Oh yeah, no, it's like when you, it's like how you look at ex-boyfriends and stuff and what they're doing and like frenemies.

K: Okay. Gotcha. I don't have this trap account.

L: God, help me.

Hi Lana!

:welcome:  :hae:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.