Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Norman Fucking Rockwell!  

1,016 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from NFR?

• Norman Fucking Rockwell
    • Mariners Apartment Complex
    • Venice Bitch
    • Fuck It, I Love You
    • Doin' Time
    • Love Song
    • Cinnamon Girl
    • How to Disappear
    • California
    • The Next Best American Record
    • The Greatest
    • Bartender
    • Happiness is a Butterfly
    • hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

Love Song is so soft and beautiful.  Very soft and very beautiful :flutter:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Do you think she is attending the grammys? Because she is for sure winning her first one and I kinda want a cute acceptance speech

I’m just waiting for WEDNESDAY. AOTY nom would be something marvellous and WINNING... eye. I wish she performed though.

giphy.gif

I’m just waiting for WEDNESDAY. AOTY nom would be something marvellous and WINNING... eye. I wish she performed though.

according to some tweet from the grammys or something, they're apparently gonna be awarding main pop artist that have be "snubbed" recently. AKA, talent is gonna lose.

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

ya'll do this every year, get hyped up over the grammys, then some "shocking" bullshit happens and they award ed shitstain or drake an award over actual talented artists and then ya'll bitch and complain about how the grammys is trash and irrelevant. haven't u learned your lesson yet? lana isn't winning. nobody worthy is winning. period!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ya'll do this every year, get hyped up over the grammys, then some "shocking" bullshit happens and they award ed shitstain or drake an award over actual talented artists and then ya'll bitch and complain about how the grammys is trash and irrelevant. haven't u learned your lesson yet? lana isn't winning. nobody worthy is winning. period!

She did better with the critics this time around + did the grammy museum.

Her chances are the best they have ever been.

Her being nominated or even winning isn't verification of her talent, these award shows have always been ridiculous

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I always hope for Lana to get nominated for a Grammy just for the principle of it, but for the most part, the Grammys suck. This year it does seem like she’ll be nominated and may even win, based on her critical acclaim this time around. BUT since she almost has the win in the bag (it’s the most critically acclaimed album this year), I really don’t want her to attend. They snubbed her all these years because they didn’t take her seriously, so she should snub them right back like “oh I won? Who cares.” Even better, I’d love for her to skip the Grammys then post videos on insta of her having fun with her friends instead. The Grammys don’t deserve her, so if she finally gets her big win, I want her to show them she’s never needed their bullshit awards.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

So on an unrelated note, Fuck It, I Love You may have a reference to a George Jones song. The line "I used to shoot up my veins in neon" sounds suspiciously similar to "I still got neon in my veins". Lanalyzing is alive and well. :creep:  :creep:  :creep:  

Her being nominated or even winning isn't verification of her talent, these award shows have always been ridiculous

To the general public it is a reflection of talent, so her winning would be great publicity. Kacey Musgraves blew up after her wins/nominations last year, I think Lana could likely have the same trajectory.

does anyone know if the people on twitter claiming lana tearing up during shades of cool because she "couldn't hit the notes/sing" due to her "vaping" is accurate from the Oklahoma City show? she seemed to sing it fine on chucks live stream? I can't find any youtube videos of this show...

does anyone know if the people on twitter claiming lana tearing up during shades of cool because she "couldn't hit the notes/sing" due to her "vaping" is accurate from the Oklahoma City show? she seemed to sing it fine on chucks live stream? I can't find any youtube videos of this show...

@ said she did but idk where they got their info from ...

The part about her not being able to hit the notes due to vaping is definitely true, regardless of whether or not she cried about it. I have a clip that someone sent me on IG but idk how to share it on here ... it was the worst I've ever heard her sound tbh.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i don't even care about her winning really i just want her to be nominated so that she attends and serves us a look

Do the Grammy's really mean anything? Have they ever? Asked Led Zeppelin and The Beatles.