Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Norman Fucking Rockwell!  

1,016 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from NFR?

• Norman Fucking Rockwell
    • Mariners Apartment Complex
    • Venice Bitch
    • Fuck It, I Love You
    • Doin' Time
    • Love Song
    • Cinnamon Girl
    • How to Disappear
    • California
    • The Next Best American Record
    • The Greatest
    • Bartender
    • Happiness is a Butterfly
    • hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

i mean i still see it. idc that much tho, just weird that her team never got rid of it

i mean this is the same team that left a DEMO on the vinyl and all the physical releases printed worldwide and only just realised months after the release :toofunny:  ... so expect to have lana's head accidentally cropped out of the album cover this era

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i mean this is the same team that left a DEMO on the vinyl and all the physical releases printed worldwide and only just realised months after the release :toofunny:  ... so expect to have lana's head accidentally cropped out of the album cover this era

wait, which album and song was this?

giphy.gif

wait, which album and song was this?

... sis.... fuck it i love you on nfr, u didnt know this?

I didn't know that. I need to find this demo now.

its on the physical copies, unless u dont have a cd? or anything?

its on the physical copies, unless u dont have a cd? or anything?

oh shit i didn't know that. i have physical copies but i only listen to the iTunes version.

giphy.gif

oh shit i didn't know that. i have physical copies but i only listen to the iTunes version.

its not that much different, just a little more chill and doesn't have the big beat in the chorus, its more of a soft sexy beat

i mean this is the same team that left a DEMO on the vinyl and all the physical releases printed worldwide and only just realised months after the release :toofunny: ... so expect to have lana's head accidentally cropped out of the album cover this era

It’s not a demo. It’s an alternative version just like West Coast. The song probably wasn’t radio friendly enough to be released as a single so they added more instruments to it, but that was after the physical copies of the album were made. Let’s not forget FIILY was the last song Lana recorded for the record so it was a last minute change (as always), they need to start making the physical copies 3 months at last before the album gets released

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

What are you guys talking about!! Where!!

on the left side of the cover there is a thin black line, like a border, that isn't on any other side

This is by far the most sad post-release thread.... 326 pages :rip:

hone4stly i feel like nobody cared about this era att all, the post release was soooo bland lmao, lust for lifes was a lot more fun..