Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

I really wish she'd do a proper tour, like revamp the setlist and give us something new... Obviously with the current pandemic she can't tour but I've been dreaming of like a promo festival tour... Obviously this is just made up of the material we have but if she'd debut new material or even a poem etc.

Lana Del Rey

White Hot Forever: Summer 2020

01. Cruel World (contains elements of Cola)

02. Shades Of Cool

03. Blue Jeans

04. Freak (contains elements of Cherry)

05. Mariners Apartment Complex

06. High By The Beach

07. Fuck It, I Love You

08. Venice Bitch

09. Doin Time (contains elements of Florida Kilos)

10. West Coast

11. Norman Fucking Rockwell

12. Love Song

13. Video Games

14. Happiness Is A Butterfly

15. National Anthem

16. Love

17. Summertime Sadness

18. Lust For Life

19. Radio (contains elements of The Greatest)

20. Music To Watch Boys To

21. Cinnamon Girl

22. Born To Die

WHF tour better contain her doing a medley for each one of her past albums with full NFR/WHF songs sprinkled throughout 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Do y’all think she will deliver something like OTTR or West Coast again?

A song that good? idk, but I think something in the style of west coast is more likely than one in the style of ottr. I can much more easily imagine her going California rock route again than going glam pop again

probably not, unfortunately

Don’t make me sad, don’t make me cry :(

A song that good? idk, but I think something in the style of west coast is more likely than one in the style of ottr. I can much more easily imagine her going California rock route again than going glam pop again

True. Guess OTTR is unlikely since it has a special sound and doesn’t fit to her new sound. Maybe one day OTTR Part 2

psychedelic rock! psychedelic rock! psychedelic rock! 

Dan Auerbach! Dan Auerbach! Dan Auerbach!

Do y’all think she will deliver something like OTTR or West Coast again?

Venice Bitch is on the same level to me. But I'm guessing you don't consider it that way. In my opinion these 3 are her masterpieces.

“Lana is channeling all of her heartbreak into music,”

“She’s writing love songs and breakup ballads. Soon, she’ll probably have enough material for a new album!”

:lange: :angie: :oprah: :oprah2: :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Venice Bitch is on the same level to me. But I'm guessing you don't consider it that way. In my opinion these 3 are her masterpieces.

Disagree, while I like and appreciate 'Venice Bitch' to me it's just a cute and relaxing song. The long and hazy instrumental outro/interlude it just beefs up what is a pretty simple/"weak" song to start with. On the other hand, 'Off To The Races' is a pop masterpiece, I live for the way Lana performed the song in 2015-16! Also, 'West Coast' has got to be one of the most unique, seductive, mesmerizing and intoxicating song in Lana's repertoire (and also of the most interesting song I have ever heard, I'm still shook and it's been almost seven years). 'West Coast' is that song (and to a certain extent 'Ultraviolence' is that album).

I don't know the type of sound she plans on going for the next record, but if it's anything like what she's done on 'NFR!', I mean the very simplistic/bland approach, I do not expect Lana to outdo what she's already done on her first three records in terms of sonic complexity.

“Lana is channeling all of her heartbreak into music,”

“She’s writing love songs and breakup ballads. Soon, she’ll probably have enough material for a new album!”

:lange: :angie: :oprah: :oprah2: :oprah3:

Where does that come from?

Mfhp.gif

This is a personal fave movie and I bought the physical soundtrack just for the Diva's Dance song

Same !! I love how beautifully quirky it is. The SKILL. 

Imagine Lana singing Cola high notes like that, disco flair. The echo, juxtaposed in some sort of space castle. Needs to happen 

UV/Honeymoon