Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

Jack Antonoff just posted this image to his Instagram story along with some other recent photos - it appears it's Lana in the chair through the window, a good sign they've been recording lately if so!

49763138061_2912b5d054_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Jack Antonoff just posted this image to his Instagram story along with some other recent photos - it appears it's Lana in the chair through the window, a good sign they've been recording lately if so!

49763138061_2912b5d054_o.jpg

why is she recording next to a giant minion

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Last night I dreamed that Lana released her first single from White Hot Forever and it was called something like"Before I went to LA ". It doesn't include  psychedelic rock vibes which I'm hoping for and I was upset about that. The only thing I can remember else is that the song had some drums and I think there was a keyboard and it had some bass.

I was pretty confused after I woke up :rip:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Her and Jack have a mascot fetish: they visited a Sesame Street thing (museum? Set?) during the NFR era and now, it’s a minion.

Imagine you open the WHF booklet and the first thing you see is Lana posing with a minion... :biblio:  :derpna2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

i like how she literally dropped the cover for the poetry album and not one single person in here made any noise kdjffngj.. she's killing the hype of her fanbase so much, probably why she deleted it too. this is sad why is she dragging that musty thing out so much? she really thinks shes doing something huh

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Last night I dreamed that Lana released her first single from White Hot Forever and it was called something like"Before I went to LA ". It doesn't include  psychedelic rock vibes which I'm hoping for and I was upset about that. The only thing I can remember else is that the song had some drums and I think there was a keyboard and it had some bass.

I was pretty confused after I woke up :rip:

you should tweet this at her because it legit sounds amazing

mp8h2ql4z4e31.jpg

LOL wtf lana

i like how she literally dropped the cover for the poetry album and not one single person in here made any noise kdjffngj.. she's killing the hype of her fanbase so much, probably why she deleted it too. this is sad why is she dragging that musty thing out so much? she really thinks shes doing something huh

what do you mean? there's a whole thread for it?

~INSTA1.gif

Just a thought...

Imagine she would announce that she will release a single from WHF with a radio premiere. When she gets interviewed at the radio  Lana announces that she will drop the album the day after tomorrow (think the next day would be difficult bc of time zones). After the single premiered on the radio, a good music video will be available on Youtube. The next day she posts on Insta the album cover and tracklist and maybe an album trailer. Then the next day the album will be released! So we don't have to wait for like 1000 years this time and we get all hyped for this album shortly before it will be out and we would have the fun of a radio premiere. and she would spoil not too much of the album.

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Just a thought...

Imagine she would announce that she will release a single from WHF with a radio premiere. When she gets interviewed at the radio Lana announces that she will drop the album the day after tomorrow (think the next day would be difficult bc of time zones). After the single premiered on the radio, a good music video will be available on Youtube. The next day she posts on Insta the album cover and tracklist and maybe an album trailer. Then the next day the album will be released! So we don't have to wait for like 1000 years this time and we get all hyped for this album shortly before it will be out and we would have the fun of a radio premiere. and she would spoil not too much of the album.

Let the gay gods hear you, let the gay gods hear you...

i always loved the HM era because of its short and eventful pre-release. Anything similar-ish to that would be a dream come true.

Just read this on lanapedia, on the comment section of White Hot Forever: « If the album doesn’t get released by October, then all my hopes for it are gone »

LOLLLLL

Where the fuck was this guy during the Pre-release NFR era!!?! Plus how long have you been stanning?!?She has always been shit with a calendar!