Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

I feel like this record is gonna be the breaking point for critics... Like they're either gonna hate it or adore it because she's gonna be 100% herself and not give a single fuck what people think

ZKcaooE.png

Can she PLEASE keep her face and hair like this for the new album shoot? She looks sooooooo good.

It's sad how she sticks to the "they don't get blamed for stuff I do"-narrative. Twigs gets just as much called a whore. Her main point  - the way critics do her dirty and the cultural double-standards - is not wrong at all and the fact that people forced a race-debate is still pathetic. But she shoud have just kept quiet about those comparances, as they are the weak point of her reasoning.

And I LOVE the album title, it's SO MUCH BETTER than White Hot Forever. I hope she keeps it.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I feel like this record is gonna be the breaking point for critics... Like they're either gonna hate it or adore it because she's gonna be 100% herself and not give a single fuck what people think

She has basically invalidated any critical response. If she goes back to BtD hopeless romantic narrative then she has basically said she doesn't care (she SAYS she doesn't care).

If it's good, then she should be ambivalent. If it's bad, she will just say "I told you so" and not care (but she will). 

Anyway, STOP TEASING AND RELEASE THE POETRY RECORDINGS.

Also fuck - I really hope it's a satirical title against high society and fucking idiots that believe in conspiracy theories. If it's a joke about chemtrails, I'm excited. But I'm not going down the rabbit hole otherwise. 

:horror:

3lfQEhw.png

Well, even though I won't be super present, I'm officially deeming this now a Pre-Release era since we have both a concrete album title and release date. This thread will be locked, and the conversation can pick up in the Chemtrails Over the Country Club Pre-Release Thread.

:justride:  :justride2:  :justride:  :justride2: 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS