Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

a full year of emotional cock and ball torture, and I thought we had finally reached the end of the road, but Mistress Del Rey said no, Sad Gays, it never ends, and laughed wickedly as she brought out the paddle, it never ends, it's White Hot Forever

Hahahaha holy fuck yes you’re right

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Please tell me White Hot Forever will be a sequel track to Venice Bitch please please please make it 20 minutes and make that bitch freestyled

Lol didn’t someone say in the post release thread NFR was just the mixtape lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

So ladies what did we learn with NFR? DON’T GIVE UP ITLL BR WORTH IT IN THE END

Same with this one. Let’s hope she doesn’t tease the fuck out of it every 2-4 weeks until then.... I’m happy with the record we just got holding me over until the next one in a year from now.

Remember when she said she was wanting a 15-16 month schedule bc she loved just putting stuff out once she’d finished it? Maybe she’s already closer to finishing a few tracks already and she’s starting to plan the rest of the album. Maybe LFA will be one the next one with Stupid For Being So Happy & Hey Blue Baby? The again maybe not considering Yosemite or RBFY didn’t see the light of day on an album

Ugh my brain is melting rn and so are my eyes

unless...

Tracklist predictions

Looking for America (we can never trust her to release a standalone song)

Yosemite

Roses Bloom for You

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

Watch some people be like WHEN WILL SHE FINALLY GIVE US THE FUCKING RELEASE DATE????? after 2 weeks

Lmao, I can totally picture this happening.

Anyway, I remember saying that we should discuss LDR7/8? In the NFR pre-release thread and I got quoted so many times and dragged :’( y’all owe me an apology!

Kiddddding lol.

what do you guys hope the album sounds like

I hope it’s an extension of what they did on NFR with some heavier rock undertones. But I’d love to hear how Jack would do jazz tbh so that wouldn’t be bad either

giphy.gif

A suprise release ... god, this will be the worst 15 months wait ever because every two months some gay will come up with "insider information" or some other reason why they think it will drop THIS TURESDAY.

And then there will be the "BUT SHE SAID IT WILL DROP WITHIN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS" outburst ... and then it won't come out until at least 15 months after her announcement.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Tracklist predictions

Looking for America (we can never trust her to release a standalone song)

Yosemite

Roses Bloom for You

I see it only took 5 pages for psychosis to set in :poordat:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Wait a minute. She fucking said it’ll be surprise released.... so don’t expect anything a month out from the release like an official preorder or release date or tracklist. We’ll just know when we get it

giphy.gif

Wait we also don’t know if Jack will produce so who knows what this will sound like. It could be back to Rick

giphy.gif