Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

I just wanted to b a troll n say that actually blue flames are hotter than what the visible white is. so it should really b blue hot forever, but then I get how it sounds a bit more confusing, but still, there u go giphy.gif

Don't worry about that. Lana doesn't actually know about any other colour than blue. When she said that the album name wasn't WHF anymore it was surely because she felt bad after not naming "blue" on it, and changed it to BHF. 

Don't worry about that. Lana doesn't actually know about any other colour than blue. When she said that the album name wasn't WHF anymore it was surely because she felt bad after not naming "blue" on it, and changed it to BHF. 

be sure she'll have at least three songs on which she'll mention "blue skies" though

I wouldn't have an issue w that tbh, but I do like seeing white as a ref to being blind, which seems a lot more devastating but we'll see blue blue blue blue giphy.gif

UV/Honeymoon

Honestly she should just give us an album in vein of Hollywood, Angels Forever and Yes To Heaven... Kinda like a Paradise album vibe but fresh and more dreamy.

P L E A S E ! That'd be a real dream of mine coming true  :flutter:  :deadbanana:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

She knows red too thanks to all her red party dresses

She knows red too thanks to all her red party dresses

And violet and green also for the all the pills that he takes... Almost forgot about them!

here manifesting that the WHF tour will consist of Lana creating medleys for BTD, UV, HM, and LFL while performing some NFR and WHF songs in full throughout cause that's the type of show the PEOPLE deserve

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Wishlist for the Upcoming Untitled Album.

Space rock is the genre I want for this album. Would also love 2-3 Space Jazz tunes and some Jazz Rock too. It should be nostalgic yet futuristic and otherworldly. I don't want any more folk tunes and piano ballads. We have had enough of those. Also no more political songs. I want songs about passion, romance, heartbreak, future of human race, astrology etc. I want each and every song on this album to be cinematic and synaesthetic. Also no need for collabs unless it's Kevin Parker (Tame Impala) or Alex Turner (Arctic Monkeys). I want sickeningly cool music. Would love if Dan Auerbach worked with her. Each song could have a different producer or 3 songs per producer. Instead of just one producer. Because sometimes the music gets monotonous with just one producer. Different producers bring in different styles and make the album interesting. I just want each and every song to be epic with mind blowing poetry and insane instrumentals.

Space rock is the genre I want for this album. Would also love 2-3 Space Jazz tunes and some Jazz Rock too. It should be nostalgic yet futuristic and otherworldly. I don't want any more folk tunes and piano ballads. We have had enough of those. Also no more political songs. I want songs about passion, romance, heartbreak, future of human race, astrology etc. I want each and every song on this album to be cinematic and synaesthetic. Also no need for collabs unless it's Kevin Parker (Tame Impala) or Alex Turner (Arctic Monkeys). I want sickeningly cool music. Would love if Dan Auerbach worked with her. Each song could have a different producer or 3 songs per producer. Instead of just one producer. Because sometimes the music gets monotonous with just one producer. Different producers bring in different styles and make the album interesting. I just want each and every song to be epic with mind blowing poetry and insane instrumentals.

The DREAM omg  :legend: Just imagine if we actually get that...

Highly unrealistic though  :pft:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Is it bad that I don’t want her to work with Jack again? I miss the reverb on her voice and Rick’s production is more dreamy.

this isn't necessarily to you, but :lmao: the fact that y'all were complaining about grandpa nowels and his 'basique' production and now everyone's favorite song on NFR is bartender and want her to go back to him

damn :rip:

and the fact that so many of y'all complained for years about the reverb kfndfk

Space rock is the genre I want for this album. Would also love 2-3 Space Jazz tunes and some Jazz Rock too. 

So basically she should cover the entirety of The Dark Side of the Moon  :flutter:

here manifesting that the WHF tour will consist of Lana creating medleys for BTD, UV, HM, and LFL while performing some NFR and WHF songs in full throughout cause that's the type of show the PEOPLE deserve

i hope so. she always does that... starts performing songs after another album is released

I just wanted to b a troll n say that actually blue flames are hotter than what the visible white is. so it should really b blue hot forever, but then I get how it sounds a bit more confusing, but still, there u go 

Yes, but white heat is actually fixed and consistent (therefore White hot forever... Something that is burning eternally) meanwhile blue is kind of a 'peak' most of the time. Also white is the actual color; when we see blue fire it is actually white.

Space rock is the genre I want for this album.    OK 

Would also love 2-3 Space Jazz tunes and some Jazz Rock too.     OK 

It should be nostalgic yet futuristic and otherworldly.     OK 

I don't want any more folk tunes and piano ballads. We have had enough of those.     OK 

Also no more political songs.     OK 

I want songs about passion, romance, heartbreak, future of human race, astrology etc.     OK 

I want each and every song on this album to be cinematic and synaesthetic.      OK 

Also no need for collabs unless it's Kevin Parker (Tame Impala) or Alex Turner (Arctic Monkeys).      OK maybe

I want sickeningly cool music.      OK 

Would love if Dan Auerbach worked with her. Each song could have a different producer or 3 songs per producer. Instead of just one producer.

Because sometimes the music gets monotonous with just one producer. Different producers bring in different styles and make the album interesting.     OK maybe

I just want each and every song to be epic with mind blowing poetry and insane instrumentals.     OK 

OK !

Your record will sound like this

Very elegant and space-jazzy.     It is nostalgic ... yet futuristic and otherworldly !

Its got songs about passion, romance, heartbreak, future of human race, astrology, space !

All we need now is LANA singing on it 

If you need something more upbeat - with more of a hipster rock sound,

I suggest...

-

OK !

Your record will sound like this

Very elegant and space-jazzy.     It is nostalgic ... yet futuristic and otherworldly !

Its got songs about passion, romance, heartbreak, future of human race, astrology, space !

All we need now is LANA singing on it 

Gorgeous