Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

the ones who don't want jack on WHF are really dumb omg nfr received 87 score and will probably get nominated for grammy and we have "the greatest" kind of rock things here. aren't you guys love toxicviolence? well she made a new UV with jack, with more mature lyrics. but you guys just really want white noise rick or some messy rock producers :/// some of y'all really don't want her to make great, quality albums. all you want is tumblr adolescent depression album. i'm tired.

I hear what you're saying but actually I don't listen to an album because it has a great metascore or a grammy nomination - but because it emotionally touches me. And with NFR, that's not the case (or at least only with a few songs). I like the album and I like the maturity but I'd prefer a much darker, brooding, less sparse sound. So it's no surprise that the songs I like most on this album are (with the exception of VB) those Jack hasn't that much credit for (California, TNBAR, Bartender). Don't come for me, that's just my opinion but I'd be happy if Lana will work with different people on her next album. But of course we can't do anything about it, Lana will do whatever she wants to do anyway. :)

I hear what you're saying but actually I don't listen to an album because it has a great metascore or a grammy nomination - but beause it emotionally touches me. And with NFR, that's not the case (or at least only with a few songs). I like the album and I like the maturity but I'd prefer a much darker, brooding, less sparse sound. So it's no surprise that the songs I like most on this album are (with the exception of VB) those Jack hasn't that much credit for (California, TNBAR, Bartender). Don't come for me, that's just my opinion but I'd be happy if Lana will work with different people on her next album. But of course we can't do anything about it, Lana will do whatever she wants to do anyway. :)

I totally understand, I don't listen to an album bc it has a great score and a grammy nomination too but at this point i think we should care about lana before our desires

WHITE HOT FOREVER :smokes4: :blush2: :brows: :illumilana2:

INCLUDING  YOSEMITE :ohmy: :ohsnap:

ROSES BLOOM FOR YOU :kiss2:  :lanahottie:

AND ANGELS FOREVER :justride2: :justride:

OUT IN SUMMER 2020 :awk: :air2:

MAKE DELUSION GREAT AGAIN!! :spin: :dance: :mariah:

विश्वमा कुरा गर्नुहोस् :illumilana: :pray2:

yall are gonna be 70 and still ask for these songs. its never happening :toofunny:

WHITE HOT FOREVER :smokes4: :blush2: :brows: :illumilana2:

INCLUDING  YOSEMITE :ohmy: :ohsnap:

ROSES BLOOM FOR YOU :kiss2:  :lanahottie:

AND ANGELS FOREVER :justride2: :justride:

OUT IN SUMMER 2020 :awk: :air2:

MAKE DELUSION GREAT AGAIN!! :spin: :dance: :mariah:

विश्वमा कुरा गर्नुहोस् :illumilana: :pray2:

it's never gonna happen

giphy.gif

lust for life parallels born to die and Norman fucking Rockwell parallels ultraviolence white hot forever is gonna parallel honeymoon confirmed

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Why do people think she would put AFFA onto the upcoming record? I want new songs. That song is 6 years old she probably doesn't even remember it.

Agreed. And there's also the possibility she would butcher the lyrics like she did for TNBAR, so no thank you.

nF70D0F.png

I love that song!!but dont we already have a complete version of it... why should she release that xD?

That’s what we said about BAR and bam she did it lolol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

White Hot Forever sounds like: drugs n rock'n roll. classic, soft. Hippie kinky discooo, nd orgasms. Lots of steam. mm yeah

but. I wonder what it's gonna be like, situationally. Hope's a really difficult track to follow imo, nd I wanna know how the opening track already starts. Enjoying NFR like fucking crazy still tho, bc it came out, like a few weeks ago lmao 

UV/Honeymoon

White Hot Forever sounds like: drugs n rock'n roll. classic, soft. Hippie kinky discooo, nd orgasms. Lots of steam. mm yeah

but. I wonder what it's gonna be like, situationally. Hope's a really difficult track to follow imo, nd I wanna know how the opening track already starts. Enjoying NFR like fucking crazy still tho, bc it came out, like a few weeks ago lmao

Dude just the fact that she’s still inspired to keep writing right now makes me so happy. And as of now she plans for it to come out in a year (even though we all know to add an extra 6-8 months)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Dude just the fact that she’s still inspired to keep writing right now makes me so happy. And as of now she plans for it to come out in a year (even though we all know to add an extra 6-8 months)

I KNOW, SAME. Ahhhhhhhh but. Ok see I was thinking, if she just started NfR from a collection of tracks, her already having enthusiasm for the next one makes me think that things'll go a bit smoother, nd sooner. We'll see tho, but def ditto on the first sentence !

UV/Honeymoon

If WHF is in the same vein as the better parts of Freak then I’m here it...

I’ll never forgive what happened to her (lbr alot of HM suffered a cruel fate) and what could of been if everyone including Lana took there damn time.

Give me the odd production surprise like the sinister laughs in Salvatore that caught me off guard on my first listen. There such a brilliant touch tbh Little things like that really make a record.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371