Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

Why do people think she would put AFFA onto the upcoming record? I want new songs. That song is 6 years old she probably doesn't even remember it.

I was only joking with AFFA but  I wouldn't mind if the new songs would be it in that vein

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

White Hot Forever sound like these fake unreleased albums I've got. And I'm loving it.

Happy as the moonshine

BAR was from LFL sessions. AF is seriously from Paradise era, it’s old as fuck.

I know that and that’s exactly what I was saying. You’re validating my point. She’s reused old shit before. Same thing with BPBP, it was from Honeymoon sessions and she ended up using it for LFL. I don’t think it would make sense for her to release it but it wouldn’t be the first time she reused old shit

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I know that and that’s exactly what I was saying. You’re validating my point. She’s reused old shit before. Same thing with BPBP, it was from Honeymoon sessions and she ended up using it for LFL. I don’t think it would make sense for her to release it but it wouldn’t be the first time she reused old shit

BPBP is from UV if im not mistaken! It was just registered durning the HM era.

lilkimxchapelle.png

BPBP is from UV if im not mistaken! It was just registered durning the HM era.

I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure. I think Your Girl, Yes To Heaven and a few others were UV outtakes but BPBP was done post UV

Wikipedia (which could be wrong too) says it was recorded in July 2014 so that would make it HM, some say it was intended for Big Eyes also

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

if NFR is a fall album, WHF has to be its summer counterpart! lots of rock and roll but blended with intense, echoing, steamy sounds akin to HM (i.e.: Freak, Salvatore) and a consistent atmosphere throughout ugh gimme a sexy summertime album pls lana

Wq9zHLl.jpg

if NFR is a fall album, WHF has to be its summer counterpart! lots of rock and roll but blended with intense, echoing, steamy sounds akin to HM (i.e.: Freak, Salvatore) and a consistent atmosphere throughout ugh gimme a sexy summertime album pls lana

NFR is summer at its best tho.

I’d say WHF is winter (probably December 2020 release).

giphy.gif

NFR is summer at its best tho.

I’d say WHF is winter (probably December 2020 release).

oh you think so?? i feel a lil bit of summer vibes from NFR, but i mostly feel like it's kind of a september album if that makes sense?? like the transition from summer to fall

Wq9zHLl.jpg