Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

Also unsure of whether this should be a Pre-Release Thread or Pre-Pre-Release Thread?? Usually in the past when it comes to opening a Pre-Pre-Release thread we have some indication she's working on an album, a shared snippet or two, but not a title... this time it's totally in reverse??? She's announced the title and an approximate release date??? I'm so very confused??? I can't believe we're already in another Pre-Release era???? ???????

?????

????????

???????????????????????

This!!! I mean... 12-13 months isn’t bad. Considering NFR was 11 months since initial announcement

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Let's honour the death of the NFR pre release thread by getting to 4000 pages. So what colour will the Vinyl be? 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

didn't she talk about Music to Watch Boys To as being album 3 just after uv was released? then that all changed. wouldn't take this at face value

I’m going to take this opportunity to say something I’ve been thinking a lot about recently.... She has said that Ultraviolence was ALWAYS called Ultraviolence. I believe her. We also know she sometimes refers to singular songs as records and has done so on more than one occasion. We just took her the wrong way and had the idea MTWBT was the album title. After talking about it she also says “I’m going later tonight to record it” which provides some more evidence she really just meant it was the song title, not album.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

only if you literally think "white" can only ever be associated with race

I don’t think that way, but you know the crazies on Twitter for example that get triggered over anything. Lol.

I don’t think that way, but you know the crazies on Twitter for example that get triggered over anything. Lol.

and that's why we don't read what the twitter crazies say. only LB crazies for me  :hooker:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I knew it. Lana is among us and she is already missing the NFR pre release thread...... 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

So ladies what did we learn with NFR? DON’T GIVE UP ITLL BR WORTH IT IN THE END

Same with this one. Let’s hope she doesn’t tease the fuck out of it every 2-4 weeks until then.... I’m happy with the record we just got holding me over until the next one in a year from now.

Remember when she said she was wanting a 15-16 month schedule bc she loved just putting stuff out once she’d finished it? Maybe she’s already closer to finishing a few tracks already and she’s starting to plan the rest of the album. Maybe LFA will be one the next one with Stupid For Being So Happy & Hey Blue Baby? The again maybe not considering Yosemite or RBFY didn’t see the light of day on an album

Ugh my brain is melting rn and so are my eyes

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

a full year of emotional cock and ball torture, and I thought we had finally reached the end of the road, but Mistress Del Rey said no, Sad Gays, it never ends, and laughed wickedly as she brought out the paddle, it never ends, it's White Hot Forever 

when i saw the news i thought it was a joke and let out a legit ass gasp when i saw it was real i'm ecstatic

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother