Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

The only way I would be interested in hearing an ari and lana collab is if ari just does background vocals bc m fave part of that charlies angels song was when ari and lana where singing at the same time. I think too much Ari would be a flop...

The only way I would be interested in hearing an ari and lana collab is if ari just does background vocals bc m fave part of that charlies angels song was when ari and lana where singing at the same time. I think too much Ari would be a flop...

Same! Damn I wish they werent friends so Lana wont be obligated to give Ari huge share of vocals.. I just want Ariana to do what Aurora does in Kacey Musgraves cover of the Frozen song.. just some aaaaaa

Idk why, but I feel like Lana’s going to transition from her So-Cal/neon/“woke”/“LA lifestyle” obsession to a South- or Midwestern aesthetic and it’s gonna influence this album. Just a feeling tho.

I'm hoping for a revival of her ny sound again tbh

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Idk why, but I feel like Lana’s going to transition from her So-Cal/neon/“woke”/“LA lifestyle” obsession to a South- or Midwestern aesthetic and it’s gonna influence this album. Just a feeling tho.

From the cool New York aesthetic to the laid back Cali aesthetic then if next she does go onto a kinda country ranch aesthetic.... literally Carole King’s path.... actually Joan Baez too... that could really work.

Even if she added country vibes, I don’t think it would be just pure country though, like how NFR isn’t quite folk. I kinda hope she does end up adding some more country vibes on WHF/LDR8. (Sorta just subtly like on How to Disappear or California seems likely but probably not full on Hank Williams)

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

I'm not a much fan of country music, but I think it depends more on what she'll bring to the table if she really go for this direction. But this White Hot Forever title just makes me think in a Get Free/The Greatest esque sound or just something related to the beach, ocean, I don't know. Let Me Love Like A Woman (is that right?) sounds like a ballad, probably because of Hope is a... so ignore it.

Also, I saw something on instagram saying that this is not the album title anymore (thank God cause it looks more like a fan compilation with the best unrealeased songs, which I really wish it was)? I saw "Bird World" too...

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

Also, I saw something on instagram saying that this is not the album title anymore (thank God cause it looks more like a fan compilation with the best unrealeased songs, which I really wish it was)? I saw "Bird World" too...

"Bird World " was the first title for NFR!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Wouldn’t it be cool if Lana made this album like a pair with the poetry book? She could alternate on the album between actual songs and tracks of her reciting poetry over instrumentation. Idk I was just thinking about how cool a concept that would be. Kinda like Burnt Norton on HM but her own poetry and maybe over like pianos or acoustic guitar and have at least one on every side or even one between every song. Kinda similar to Joan Baez’s Baptism, but like self-written of course. I know that’s likely not what this album will be, but we do know nothing, so anything is possible.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

I wonder if she will rework the demo aka Bird World into a new song on WHF. Lana seems really proud of it

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

her insta posts while touring the mid-west definitely made me feel that way too! 

gave me sort of lolita - americana - on the road feels - would love for her to revert to these aesthetics