Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

I want to believe that this album will be out next year but honestly if she really wants to release the poetry book before WHF we can expect this record in 2021...

Didn't she say in the past that the mastering always took months....??

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

White lines forever

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

White Cop Forever

I wonder what color the vinyl will be

On a serious note I think white with a gold-ish marble pattern would be cool

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

So I love a bunch of alternative 80s artists, and one thing I’ve noticed listening to random albums over the years is the placement of instrumentals in the middle of them, almost splitting them up into a part 1 and part 2 (they probably actually were acting as a middle ground between A and B sides of albums).

It’s kind of a pipe dream, but I would love for Lana to experiment with composing an instrumental for the next album. Burnt Norton fits so well in Honeymoon. It’d be something new and totally unique for her to have an instrumental act as a BN moment for LDR7.

giphy-1.gif 

in my white hot forever concept, which i will be publishing a blog post about soon, the color vinyl pressings would be a translucent hot pink/lemonade split disc and a neon orange urban outfitters exclusive pressing

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

I currently read this thread /interview: http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/9377-stevie-nicks-on-working-with-lana/?hl=%2Bstevie+%2Bnicks

Stevie Nicks said that Lana should write movies and that she has the talent to write good movies/videos for her own songs. This got me thinking that it would be amazing if Lana would do WHF a visual album. The similiariest thing we have  is  tropico  

Imagine she would do an good visually album with instrumental parts and monologues between some  songs. I even would be okay with 8-10 songs  if there are pretty good and she would put some effort in the movie / videos. A movie would be amazing but if every song gets a great music video (which are connected) it would be really nice.  WHF don't need to be the visual album. I would be happy if she ever would do visual album

Edit: And I think it would go well with the idea of a surprise release

OiUHEXQ.jpg

i'm just curious to know what this will sound like.... please let it be different again. PLEASE LANA i'm begging you

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

White Cock Forever

featuring the hit singles

Let Me Love You Like A Hillsong Nun

Matcha Song

Bought Me Another Truck 

Sometimes People Ask Me What I See When I Close My Eyes - I Just Tell Them I See Flowers, But I Really See Daisies

The Song About Crabs (Sea Creatures Not STD's)

White Cock Forever

featuring the hit singles

Let Me Love You Like A Hillsong Nun

Matcha Song

Bought Me Another Truck 

Sometimes People Ask Me What I See When I Close My Eyes - I Just Tell Them I See Flowers, But I Really See Daisies

The Song About Crabs (Sea Creatures Not STD's)

What even are those last 2 lmaoooo

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

can we ban the word colour and vinyl

Worst taste teas

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif