Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

I don't know if this is good or bad...

Β 

If it's anything like NFR, we already know this is bad.

Lana and Jack worked together this month. He posted this picture on instagram as part of his january recap. White Hot Forever is alive and breathing

Β 

MRlGYXXrfw8.jpg

Β 

He could have told her that she had a bit of food between her teeth...

If it's going to be another Jack produced record, at least have tracks like The Greatest and California. Hopefully the mixing will be better. NFR really lacked something production wise, there's a lot of little details in the mixing/production that are weird and off putting.Β 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | PinterestΒ Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

I really love NFR, I love how her vocals are clearer on that album... However, I wouldn't mind if they went a little more crazy production-wise, for the next one. It would bring a little extra to the sister-record to NFR...

I'm excited about her still working with Jack, he's a great producer. It's more Lana's "fault"' that NFR's production isn't really grand and that it isn't fully polished. She said herself that she had to tell Jack to not go too grand with the production cause she wanted NFR to be more lowkey. She even said herself that she doesn't like working with producers who want everything to sound polished and don't like imperfections. I personally like the unpolishedness, and sometimes even tackyness (like htd's production, I love htd's production) of this album, it gives it character, but I get why some people dislike it. I hope she goes for a more cinematic sound with this next album tho, but I wouldn't really mind a NFR 2.0 at all. It's not like it's gonna sound the exact same, even if she said herself it's gonna sound like NFR, her albums never really sound that much like the previous. I just hope it isn't actually called White Hot Forever cause that title still hasn't grown on me and I don't think it ever will.

qfrWuBl.png

If it's going to be another Jack produced record, at least have tracks like The Greatest and California. Hopefully the mixing will be better. NFR really lacked something production wise, there's a lot of little details in the mixing/production that are weird and off putting.Β 

Β 

Exactly. I'm praying they know how to properly record piano and guitar this time around and use bass. Also, record vocals so they don't sound too flat and compressed, or downright cheap. I feel like what was lacking from NFR was just a good balance in the instrumentation, but also quality in recording. Overall, it was pretty painful to listen to for an extended amount of time.Β  :rip:

Β 

I guess my dream of Lana collaborating with Kevin Parker has gone down the toilet, Lana Impala would've actually slayed.Β  :ohno:

I mean, a guitar is visible in frame and Lana's face looks quite amped so... psych rock album incoming?Β 

Β 

Manifest it guys, manifest it and it will come to lifeΒ 

tenor.gif

~~~My body is stuck in the oceanΒ ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xUΒ My mind is lost in the universe***Β 

i don't think jack was the main producer on california..?

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I mean, a guitar is visible in frame and Lana's face looks quite amped so... psych rock album incoming?Β 

Β 

Manifest it guys, manifest it and it will come to lifeΒ 

Β 

It would've been better with KP in command and you know it.Β  :hooker:

i don't think jack was the main producer on california..?

Β 

Oh I just looked, he's not, however I still would love more tracks like California, very UV-esque.

Β 

Speaking of Ultraviolence, her outfit in Jack's new pic is serving UV realness, it's an omen...

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | PinterestΒ Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

It would've been better with KP in command and you know it.Β  :hooker:

Well obviously, but sadly that's out of the equationΒ  :noparty:

~~~My body is stuck in the oceanΒ ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xUΒ My mind is lost in the universe***Β 

by the way

Β in that photograph posted, it is a picture of a Bass, not a guitar.

Β 

Β 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Β 

I would have suggested her to ask RICK RUBIN to produce her next album.

Who ever works with Rick usually comes out with an amazing record. He has done it all... Rock, Pop, Country, Punk and Hip-Hop albums.

In 2007,Β MTVΒ called him "the most important producer of the last 20 years",Β and he has appeared onΒ Time'sΒ 100Β Most Influential People in the World.

Β 

--- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Rubin

Β 

Rick Rubin production discographyΒ 

--Β https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Rubin_production_discography

Β 

This guy is amazing, I have met him once when I used to live in New York city

Β 

Β 

-

I would have suggested her to ask RICK RUBIN to produce her next album.

Who ever works with Rick usually comes out with an amazing record. He has done it all... Rock, Pop, Country, Punk and Hip-Hop albums.

In 2007,Β MTVΒ called him "the most important producer of the last 20 years",Β and he has appeared onΒ Time'sΒ 100Β Most Influential People in the World.

Β 

--- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Rubin

Β 

Rick Rubin production discographyΒ 

--Β https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Rubin_production_discography

Β 

This guy is amazing, I have met him once when I used to live in the New York city

Β 

Β 

Β 

An actual L E G E N D. Plus, he produced Lana's best song: Ride. Imagine an entire album with the quality of Ride.Β  :flutter: