Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

She also said she doesn't know what the next record sounds like, so I guess white hot forever is still pretty early in its development and hasn't caught a strong sonic direction yet

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

I know that the lifestream was few days ago but I was very busy . Did she really answered no question about WHF. The next 8 months of silence about this album are confirmed

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

WHITE HOT FOREVER :smokes4: :blush2: :brows: :illumilana2:

INCLUDING  YOSEMITE :ohmy: :ohsnap:

ROSES BLOOM FOR YOU :kiss2:  :lanahottie:

AND ANGELS FOREVER :justride2: :justride:

OUT IN SUMMER 2020 :awk: :air2:

MAKE DELUSION GREAT AGAIN!! :spin: :dance: :mariah:

विश्वमा कुरा गर्नुहोस् :illumilana: :pray2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I know that the lifestream was few days ago but I was very busy . Did she really answered no question about WHF. The next 8 months of silence about this album are confirmed

She ignored all the questions on it... but I like it, honestly. We just got NFR, I don't trust the in 12-13 month release honestly, plus she said she wanted a surprise release. It would make sense for her not to mention almost anything else before the release. 

She mentioned she worked on a whole record with members of the Last Shadow Puppets and California was one of the songs. Imagine White Hot Forever being that record or a project with Alex Turner and band. Fuck!

I wonder if California was an exception or if there are other amazing tracks sleeping somewhere in her hard drive... If she says they were messy, imagine the level of messiness... She did cowrite a song for Miles'album, two years ago (Loaded)... That would be so awesome that one track or two of WHF was from that project / period.

Let's save the breakdowns for in about 12 months. Before that it's really your own fault not Lana's.

the ones who don't want jack on WHF are really dumb omg nfr received 87 score and will probably get nominated for grammy and we have "the greatest" kind of rock things here. aren't you guys love toxicviolence? well she made a new UV with jack, with more mature lyrics. but you guys just really want white noise rick or some messy rock producers :/// some of y'all really don't want her to make great, quality albums. all you want is tumblr adolescent depression album. i'm tired.