Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

I would not be surprised if Looking for America will be on this album.  If the sound of WHF is similiar like NFR! it would fit sonically and we thought Coachella and Doin' Time shouldn't be on a album and look what happend.....

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

can we all please agree lizzy grant should deliver a ska punk album for white hot forever 

As long as it's not boring cinematic, electro-dream pop or hip-hop/trap infused travesty, I'm in.

It can be rock, metal, jazz, blues, gospel, country, ska punk, whatever album.

tenor.gif

NFR chapter is yet to be closed (I would argue the best is yet to come!) and the next glorious chapter, White Hot Forever, is yet to begin. 

So it's safe to say that King Jack isn't going anywhere anytime soon. And y'all can bet that I'm going to make the most out of your sufferings and misery.

tenor.gif

who wants to guess on the color of the vinyl?

I thot we disgust this luv

The vinyl shall have 67 variants, all of which will be some shade of blue, while the cassette will be basic except for a UK-exclusive blue glitter cassette which will be limited to 5 copies. The videos will be looped recycled Chuck footage* with a blue filter

*there will be one (1) professionally-shot music video for a cover. Said cover will be recorded for an entirely unrelated project but will be shoehorned onto the album to increase sales

ValuableWhoppingHammerheadbird-small.gif

The real question is whether or not Serial Killer will finally be released :defeated:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

WHITE HOT FOREVER is really Nfr! 2.0   Lana said that the sound will be similar to NFR! and know the pre-release thread turns into NFR! post-thread release.

WE CONTAIN MULTITUDES!! THATS WHY WE STAN LANA!!!!

:godlaugh: :scajo2: :kris:

JOIN THE FIGHT TONIGHT AT  9PM   NFR! HATERS  VS. NFR! LOVERS       AT THE YOSEMITE CHAPEL!!

AFTER THAT THIS THREAD WILL BE CLOSED AND YOU HAVE TO SEND YOUR HOPES AND WISHES YOU HAVE FOR WHITE HOT FOREVER TO THE UNIVERSE :lordejesus: :lordejesus: :lordejesus: :dorothy4: 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

my bestie and i got drunk the other night and binge watched a tonne of old lana music videos, so i'd like to once again reiterate that i would love actual music videos with full concepts for WHF  :smokes3:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

WHITE HOT FOREVER is really Nfr! 2.0   Lana said that the sound will be similar to NFR! and know the pre-release thread turns into NFR! post-thread release.

JOIN THE FIGHT TONIGHT AT  9PM   NFR! HATERS  VS. NFR! LOVERS       AT THE YOSEMITE CHAPEL!!

AFTER THAT THIS THREAD WILL BE CLOSED AND YOU HAVE TO SEND YOUR HOPES AND WISHES YOU HAVE FOR WHITE HOT FOREVER TO THE UNIVERSE :lordejesus: :lordejesus: :lordejesus: :dorothy4: 

woah what's happening  :delicious:

edit: oh...nevermind, I really thought it was a real announcement or whatever

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

you better change that red font before the mods see it lmfao

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

woah what's happening  :delicious:

edit: oh...nevermind, I really thought it was a real announcement or whatever

It was just me going insane bc of reading too much in this thread lmfao

you better change that red font before the mods see it lmfao

You have never seen the red font...

OiUHEXQ.jpg