Elle

LDR Surf Shop Merch - Online for a Limited Time

I emailed them asking when I'm supposed to get my stuff and they replied three days later

We apologize for the delay:

ALL ORDERS WILL BE SENT OUT THIS WEEK THROUGH NEXT WEEK.

You will receive an automatic notification with tracking information when it ships.

We greatly appreciate your patience & support!
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

My order number is 38 so I might be getting it soon but like I live in Canada so I might not get them at all lmao this is a mess and kinda frustrating

First we feel; then we fall.

They answered my email and said my order has been cancelled. Saves me $165

Mess.

I bet they were just selling what was left over from the initial production run, so they're cancelling anything that they've run out of because they don't want to do a second run. Sketchy as hell.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

What? FUCK THEM. But glad you're getting your $$$ back.

Mess.

I bet they were just selling what was left over from the initial production run, so they're cancelling anything that they've run out of because they don't want to do a second run. Sketchy as hell.

I asked them to cancel it. I didn’t want the sweatshirts anymore. I was excited to get them but this long wait killed my excitement.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

I ordered on the day the shop opened online... when am i getting my shit

Me too, like within the first hour lol because I am THAT bitch. I've emailed them twice and nothing. I will keep pestering them until I hear wtf is going on.

just got mine today!! the green shirt is NEON green, whew :toofunny: i  guess i should've expected considering the good sis's current obsession but the pic online looks much more muted/dusty, not like a highlighter :rip: i'm worried about the glasses tho, i haven't checked but i'm assuming they're hand wash only in order to preserve the design but i'm worried it's just gonna come off no matter how i wash it :/ my dad has a cup from our neighbor's brewery and it had the same printed on design and u can't even tell there was a design there in the first place anymore :( i really wanted to use them but i guess they will be novelty/display now, oh well

UbsOye5.png

Hi. Newbie to the board... found you guys while searching for the surf shop online. 

Anyway, I made two orders, one on 9/5 and one on 9/6. I got the order made on 9/5, but no sign of a shipping notification for the 9/6 order. I had emailed them on 9/26 about both orders, and they responded to me the next day with a tracking number for the first order and said the other one would be shipped that same week or the following week. I live in Japan, so I expected it to take a bit longer, but daaaaang dude.

I ordered the yellow and pink Chinatown tees, Venice Bitch glass, and the black FIILY crop tee. Can't wait to get my swag! 

just got mine today!! the green shirt is NEON green, whew :toofunny: i  guess i should've expected considering the good sis's current obsession but the pic online looks much more muted/dusty, not like a highlighter :rip: i'm worried about the glasses tho, i haven't checked but i'm assuming they're hand wash only in order to preserve the design but i'm worried it's just gonna come off no matter how i wash it :/ my dad has a cup from our neighbor's brewery and it had the same printed on design and u can't even tell there was a design there in the first place anymore :( i really wanted to use them but i guess they will be novelty/display now, oh well

Neon green, what!?  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:  Post a pic!

i got my shipping notification too! i'm soo happy! and now let's just hope it arrives in Europe safely 

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

nothing yet, but i'm hoping soon :toofunny:

we got this...... we need to stay strong..

i'm sure you'll get it soon! i ordered on the first day and my order number started with 32, and i only got the email today, which is later than a lot of people who ordered later than me, so don't worry! xx

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it