Elle

LDR Surf Shop Merch - Online for a Limited Time

New discount code ROCKWELL for 15% off

I got some merch and I'm really excited, but I've been wondering about all these same discount codes (just with a different name) they give every other day. Why can't they just keep it to one for a while? Today's was literally a "Happy Thursday"  :crossed:

i can't believe they can't even take an actual pic of the merch

her team never fail to amaze me

i mean look they EDITED it!!

LDR_PNGs_ldrredonwhite_2000x.png?v=15754

Are they  even put any effort in their work....??? This is really another level of unprofessionalism........

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

How do the sizes run for the FIILY ringer? I’m usually small but I’ve heard other items are bigger than expected?

the sizes aren’t really larger than expected, just longer for most people. the actual fit of my shirt is fine and i love it (i’m a medium) but i tuck all my shirts in so the length never effects me. it’s just the way their designed. when i first saw the hoodies i was like fuck they’re huge but once i put it on realises it wasn’t that bad. but most people would probably want to go a size down

so it’s been 10 days since my friend ordered a shirt for me from the surf shop.. and it has yet to ship.. anyone know how long this usually takes?? like wtf...

I got an email from them about 15 days after I ordered and they said it would take 10-15 business days for them to process the order before it ships...pretty weird haha but I think it'll ship soon

so it’s been 10 days since my friend ordered a shirt for me from the surf shop.. and it has yet to ship.. anyone know how long this usually takes?? like wtf...

I know this post is a couple weeks old but have you gotten an update? The first run of orders took nearly a month to ship out and a lot of people canceled their original orders. I can't remember how long it took to get mine but I think it was about a month and I emailed them like three times for a shipping update lol. I hope you have your stuff already!

Has anyone washed their cups yet if they ordered any?? I’m too scared to use them, I really wish they were functional I mean they are but like.... I have a feeling the design will come off very quickly :(

Edit: also site is closed and needs a password now?? Is that just for the people who run the site to access it or did they give a password out in an email or something

UbsOye5.png