Elle

3 Part Video for Norman Fucking Rockwell, Bartender, & Happiness is a Butterfly - OUT NOW

The 20 minute video will be released in October! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

She was surprised we all liked California, so it's safe to say she won't ever perform or make a video for that one.

She did say in yesterday’s livestream that she’ll play Shades of Cool and California on the tour though! :party:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I dont think shes gonna feature the recycled MAC footage. This seems to have a storyline..sort of like 20 mins?? So I think this is gonna reflect her daily life. .. so she wakes up to Norman,plays the piano and goes outside. Bartender seems to fit into the afternoon thing with her friends meditating and doing witchcraft and summoning Satan. At night the lyric in HIAB says "left the canyon drove up to the club" so it makes sense that its after Bartender... probably gonna be like an introspective car drive or like a bar scene or something like that.

As long as HIAB won't use the same footage of MAC & VB I am excited.

The excerpt from her interview with 107.7 The End where its mentioned

:rip:  :rip:  :rip:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Sooo... did she just say these videos will be loops too? :noparty:

i think she meant that the videos for vb and mac are short clips on loop from the 15 minute video for bartender, hiab and nfr, which means that there are more footage left, or at least that's how i took it. so (i guess) there will be some new material, but it will be the same iphone quality, and it's probably going to include the clips that we've already seen a year ago.   :pft:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

i think she meant that the videos for vb and mac are short clips on loop from the 15 minute video for bartender, hiab and nfr, which means that there are more footage left, or at least that's how i took it. so (i guess) there will be some new material, but it will be the same iphone quality, and it's probably going to include the clips that we've already seen a year ago.   :pft:

Oh... I see. :noparty:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Yeahhhhhh it's difficult for me to be excited about VB/MAC type shit. Eh ...

It's a different discussion, but I'm still annoyed about VB because she had almost 10 minutes to play with and she could've constructed some sort of story.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream