Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Video Interview with Zane Lowe (to be recorded tomorrow)

Lana shared on her livestream that she will be meeting with Zane Lowe on a beach to film an interview tomorrow. I'll keep this thread updated when its released!

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Tg

:assad:ђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшччччччччччччччћћћћћћћћћћћћжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжж--------------------њњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕџџџџџџџџџццццццццццццццц.

That is the guy who had that boring black and white interview with her?

hopefully in the background would be some shirtless surf dudes... otherwise it is expected to be boring

:assad:

no, that was for complex. Zane Lowe is amazing! He's done interviews for the Summer Bummer/Groupie Love double release and the one for Venice Bitch's release (aka when we found out album title, poetry, flight lessons, and sailing). I'm so excited for this interview

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

He should ask her about cinnamon girl and the inspiration behind the song.

yeah if they're actually doing something visual for this interview, the questions definitely should be very deep regarding the album. i will not accept another hOw dId iT fEeL tO cOvEr SuBlImE

if i had to ask 1 question per song, it would be this way --

did the rockwell family contact you when they knew about the title? and if they did what did they say

why did you decide to put out mariners apartment complex so early? or you didnt really expect the album to take so long?

how did you and jack come up with the psychedelic second half of venice bitch? did you guys just went with the flow or was it planned?

how do fuck it i love you and the greatest connect to each other? there must be a reason you made a double video

did you expect doin' time to have such acclaim and success?

you said you wanted to do a video for love song; who do you want to work with for that?

cinnamon girl is perhaps the most dramatic track, where did that anger come from?

-no question about how to disappear bc no1cares-

pretty much like the entire record, your vocals on california are not only clear but fearlessly emotive and at times off-tune, adding a sense of deep sadness. why and how did you decide this album should be much more focused on your voice instead of what's going on production-wise?

tell me the writing process of the next best american record

bartender was compared to the likes of tori amos and kate bush. what are your thoughts on them? did they ever inspire your own music?

happiness is a butterfly has the weirdest structure of the album. did that come naturally? how would you explain that song?

hope is gorgeous. no question. thanks lana!

i know the answer to most of these questions but i still would like her to talk 

Did this get cancelled? Because it doesn’t make much sense for him to drop a random interview this long after the album’s been released. Also didn’t she say she’s doing a few podcasts? Lying as$