Sign in to follow this  
raphth

LDR Fans I need YOU <3

Hi guys  :) 

Hope you are all enjoying NFR !

Special thanks to the administrator of the forum, Elle, for allowing me to post here - I really appreciate it <3 

So, basically, I am working on my thesis project, which is a magazine from superfans to superfans, that celebrates love, fandom, friendships and of course the relationship between fans and the artist. I am looking for fans to contribute (by sharing stories, photos etc) and interview.

Lana always had such a big impact on me as a creative, so it's a must to include and celebrate her :) 

Please let me know if you are interested and I will drop you a message! 

What exactly are you thinking of adding to your thesis? You say you’re looking for fans who can contribute pictures about... what? If we’ve made friends with others in the fandom? I’m just curious because I think you’re a bit vague lol. :P

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Oooo that sounds cool!!! I’d love to participate!!! And welcome to the forum!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Happy to contribute

giphy.gif

Hi guys - thank you for your interest, I really appreciate it -  i'll drop y'all a PM :))) 

@Clampigirl @Sugar Venom

oops, apologies! ok, let me tell you more :) I would love to share fan stories : of meeting Lana, of seeing Lana live and how it was the experience (could be just a small paragraph), and also of course I would love to hear how Lana / her music impacted the fan's life. 

Also pictures - fan pics from the lives, fans meeting her, or even if your room is covered with pictures of Lana, I would also like to feature that ! 

Welcome! I'm glad you've brought your project to us :) & of course, I would love to participate myself as well! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Hi guys - thank you for your interest, I really appreciate it -  i'll drop y'all a PM :))) 

@Clampigirl @Sugar Venom

oops, apologies! ok, let me tell you more :) I would love to share fan stories : of meeting Lana, of seeing Lana live and how it was the experience (could be just a small paragraph), and also of course I would love to hear how Lana / her music impacted the fan's life. 

Also pictures - fan pics from the lives, fans meeting her, or even if your room is covered with pictures of Lana, I would also like to feature that !

Oh, cool! I could give you some answers if you’d like. :) I know there are stans here who are collectors so maybe they have more fun things to say and I’ve never met Lana... but at least I’ve been somewhat close to her. :3 Send me a DM if you’d like. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I’d love to contribute - a lot of my support for Lana is connected to shared sobriety and songs about alcohol. Had the opportunity to share this with her during a concert as well.

I love this. Part of my fascination with lana is my relation to her and alcoholism. Also being the same age, and still unmarried/no kids yet wanting them.