Sign in to follow this  
Elle

“Play With Me” [Unknown song w/ Jesse Rutherford]

Jesse Rutherford of The Neighbourhood shared a snippet of a song featuring Lana. A few months ago, a different snippet of the song was played with both of them in a studio.

(Jesse)
You don’t want to stay with me
Baby, you don’t play with me

(Lana)
I want you to play with me (x7)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

So we have the charlie's angels song coming out in "2 weeks" and this at some point soon too if they are teasing it. Plus white hot forever and her songs for the alice in wonderland modern take later.

So we have the charlie's angels song coming out in "2 weeks" and this at some point soon too if they are teasing it. Plus white hot forever and her songs for the alice in wonderland modern take later.

And maybe soundtrack for Malificent 2!

tumblr_oh5ymxVl201rlfl6ro1_540.gif

So when is this coming out? Saw a couple of people saying «soon» (they got their source from Reddit lol)...

It sounds like a bop. I love the introspective side of NFR, but something lighter in tone like this would be so welcome.