• I just know her music
    • I am interested in albums and videos
    • I kinda want to know everything!
    • I am almost a stalker :)
    • I mostly follow her music and general big news
    • I don't know her
    • I just like her church visits in hot pants and some songs

I voted for I mostly follow her music and general big news

I appreciate what she creates and how she does it, and it's what makes her genuinely iconic to me, but irl I don't think I would like her very much. She used to be very interesting to me a few years ago but as of recently I don't feel the need to know anything about her regarding her personal life.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I straddle the line between “I kinda wanna know everything” and “almost a stalker”

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I feel like she has interesting things to say and her music is (more or less) good but I’m here mainly for Charli Boards lol

She does have great tracks (Yayo, Fine China, Video Games ecc...)

@ @Harvie Weinstinez

what is most interesting she said?

I didn’t have anything specific in mind but I feel like her life story is very interesting

Like the boarding school, the addiction, her earlier persona ecc

I do believe she romanticises/straight up makes stuff up about her life but idk it’s fascinating

I would say that I fall into the "want to know everything" category. I don't particularly want to meet L.D.R., but I am interested in her past life before she became a "pop star". I believe that one of the keys to understanding an artist's work is having knowledge about an artist's background and biography. I would also like to know more details about how Lana achieved fame. I think it's incorrect to presume that Lana is some kind of "product" manufactured by the music industry. I believe that's a reductionist view; but I do believe certain key elements of Lana's road to fame have not been fully explained. For example: when Lana Del Rey began to go viral, and after her performance on Saturday Night Live, she got a lot of "bad press" and harsh criticism. But this was actually helpful to Lana because it gave her more publicity. I suspect that all the negative press...may have been more than just good luck. But one thing to keep in mind: lack of accurate information leads to all sorts of theories and speculations, that's why it would be beneficial to have more comprehensive accurate information regarding the topic of Lana's origins, in my humble opinion.

Definitely stalker potential lol; I do love her in hot pants though :]

giphy.gif

@SparkleJumpropeNoose

but how do U know about these songs whixh never leaked and never were released?

snippets, lana talking about them, registration records, reliable trade lists, and the occasional insider tip

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL