1. 1. What kind of LDR fan are you?

• I just know her music
    • I am interested in albums and videos
    • I kinda want to know everything!
    • I am almost a stalker :)
    • I mostly follow her music and general big news
    • I don't know her
    • I just like her church visits in hot pants and some songs

I voted for I kinda want to know everything. I just love how she mixes observations of her surroundings with her own experiences and pure imagination and how she creates whole worlds out of it (at least that's what I like to believe). I'm convinced that not all of her songs and lyrics are 100% autobiographical (I can't picture her as a stripper, drug addict and killer :toofunny: ) so I'm interested in finding out what might be either fiction or truth.

sometimes finding out about smth

ruins everything

You might be right about that, but I would rather uncover the truth and be disappointed, than remain in a state of myopia. That's just me. And besides, L.D.R.'s music and art is beautiful and valuable even without knowing the full back-story of all the songs, which we don't currently have. As time goes on and more research is done about Lana's early years; about her rise to fame; about her closest associates; and even about Lanaboards itself, it's going to be up to each one of us to decide if that information is going to make us Love Lana's art and music more, or if it will ruin things; and maybe, probably, it won't have too much of an effect.

Casual, but I guess that depends on the person. I like her a lot, and her music's something for the ages. I like how she has this almost fluid relationship w fame, and how she gets to maintain a sense of privacy, while also having some iconic moments. Above all, I'm usually interested in what she has to say.

UV/Honeymoon

Voted for "Kinda wants to know everything". Lana is my favorite artist and I really love her music& aesthetics. She seems like such an interesting & mysterious and inspiring person. I'm actually want to know what was going on in her earlier years and which things, circumstances, and so on influenced her life.  She creates her own world with her music and I want to know what inspires her and what is "behind all that".  I'm interested in what she has to say and yeah sometimes I really want to know what is actually going on in her head..lol

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: