Venice

The "Do You?" Game

if you're talking clothing and complexion, i get the most compliments in pink! specifically darker shades of it. if you're talking like...metaphorical/representative of me as a person? black probably, sorry i can't help being a little emo bitch 

do you have any tattoos?

it's just the way i feel

Yes and I can remember them often. Sometimes I dream of people who are already dead. And most of the time I'm running in my dreams.

Do you hike or love to go for a walk?

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

YES absolutely, (if that wasn't clear by my posts on this site lmao), it's how i most naturally express fondness/affection!

do you like spending time alone?

it's just the way i feel

Yes, CDs

Do you have a favorite board game? What is it?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Hmm I really like the games section but I like the survivor games and this game the most. My favourite memory was when we broke the Nfr survivor (i think around page 23 /24) with House of balloons,Ultraheroin ,Terrence loves me and so on. This was iconic

Do you stayed more then one month in an other country?

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Yes. tumblr_nlf6km34bM1ralycao4_400.gif My mom has semi connections w people from her homecountry's flight airlines. So we get free tix to wherever it goes. We used to go as a family to Australia every summer for a month til like hs when home life got weird nd dramatic. Wish I could start going back again, but life gets busy tf

Do u have tattoos? Do u like them on others?

UV/Honeymoon