Sign in to follow this  
Make me your Dream Life

Nintendo Switch (& Games) Thread

yall i really want a super mario odyssey 2. odyssey was so much fun when stoned omg it still is i’m playing it again rn and holy fuck

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I wanted to buy a switch, but then I saw how expensive the games were!? I don't want to waste my money on games that i may not like/will forget about in a matter of weeks? 

do they go on sale anytime? Are they always $80~

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

I wanted to buy a switch, but then I saw how expensive the games were!? I don't want to waste my money on games that i may not like/will forget about in a matter of weeks? 

do they go on sale anytime? Are they always $80~

Girl where are you from??? In the US they're all $60 (also, they're a ton of fun. Donkey Kong, Mario, Mario Kart, Zelda, Paper Mario, Pokemon, Skyrim, Dragon Quest 11 are allllll worth the it)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Girl where are you from??? In the US they're all $60 (also, they're a ton of fun. Donkey Kong, Mario, Mario Kart, Zelda, Paper Mario, Pokemon, Skyrim, Dragon Quest 11 are allllll worth the it)

ah yes 60USD is about 80CAD lmao rip...hmmmm maybe i will buy then (but will wait till i'm back in the US)

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Iso drags on so I am literally being paid by government support to play video games. This is the peak of my life. 

Switch games in iso have been 

• Smash Bros Ultimate 
  • Animal Crossing 
  • Breath of the Wild 
  • Link's Awakening

All games are 10/10s, although my least favourite is Animal Crossing which is a little too slow for me and I played the fuck out of the GC version in 2004 so this obviously just feels like a bit of a rehash.

Breath of the Wild - best game of quarantine + one of my favourite Zeldas + amazing. Probably one of the only games I wanted to replay immediately when I finished it. 

Link's Awakening is gorgeous, sweet and really fun plus very pretty to look at. Perfect for the handholding. 

Smash Bros has the most reply, I've clocked like 250+ hours on it. Is anyone else playing because I wanna beat your brains out. :kiss: 

3lfQEhw.png

On 8/11/2020 at 4:35 PM, takeitdoen said:

Iso drags on so I am literally being paid by government support to play video games. This is the peak of my life. 

Switch games in iso have been 

• Smash Bros Ultimate 
  • Animal Crossing 
  • Breath of the Wild 
  • Link's Awakening

All games are 10/10s, although my least favourite is Animal Crossing which is a little too slow for me and I played the fuck out of the GC version in 2004 so this obviously just feels like a bit of a rehash.

Breath of the Wild - best game of quarantine + one of my favourite Zeldas + amazing. Probably one of the only games I wanted to replay immediately when I finished it. 

Link's Awakening is gorgeous, sweet and really fun plus very pretty to look at. Perfect for the handholding. 

Smash Bros has the most reply, I've clocked like 250+ hours on it. Is anyone else playing because I wanna beat your brains out. :kiss: 

Buy Pokémon Mystery Dungeon! :creep:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

16 hours ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Buy Pokémon Mystery Dungeon! :creep:

I'm on the lookout!! It looks like exactly my kind of game. I haven't bothered with Let's Go or Sw/Sh this time round but might later, I've just heard they're kinda whatever?

3lfQEhw.png

3 hours ago, takeitdoen said:

I'm on the lookout!! It looks like exactly my kind of game. I haven't bothered with Let's Go or Sw/Sh this time round but might later, I've just heard they're kinda whatever?

Yeah me neither, Mystery Dungeon is the only Pokémon game I have for my Switch so far (and I love it <3). The DLC for Sword/Shield looks more promising than the base game though, but I'm going to wait until the second DLC pack is out so I can decide if it's really worth it. I mean, around € 60 + another € 30 is a LOT! 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Ooof Super Mario 3D All Stars will be a must-buy. I'm sort of glad I'm not a rabid Mario fan otherwise I would be wanting everyone one of these. Scalpers will go WILD.

I really hope Zelda gets this bells and whistles next year too!! :cumming:

3lfQEhw.png

58 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

Ooof Super Mario 3D All Stars will be a must-buy. I'm sort of glad I'm not a rabid Mario fan otherwise I would be wanting everyone one of these. Scalpers will go WILD.

I really hope Zelda gets this bells and whistles next year too!! :cumming:

Imagine... Ocarina of Time + Majora's Mask + Wind Waker + Twilight Princess + Skyward Sword HD Collection! :cumming2:

Okay they'd be stupid to not sell those separately. But they could definitely just port TP and WW from the Wii U, and SS would be an easy remaster too. The only question is whether they would turn the gorgeous 3DS remakes into proper HD remakes or just go the rather lazy Super Mario 64 route. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

17 hours ago, takeitdoen said:

Mkkay, so instead of getting it for Switch I have a copy of Super Mystery Dungeon coming on 3DS. Will see how I go with this one. :fabcat:

Rescue Team DX is much better than Super Mystery Dungeon ddd. 

Especially the beginning of Super is soo slow skskskks. :defeated: Super isn't bad or anything, but in case you don't like it that much, don't judge the entire series based on it! 

Anyway, here's the correct ranking of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games:

Explorers of Sky

Rescue Team DX 

(Explorers of Time/Darkness)

(Blue/Red Rescue Team)

Super Mystery Dungeon 

Gates to Infinity

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

4 hours ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Rescue Team DX is much better than Super Mystery Dungeon ddd. 

Reveal hidden contents

Especially the beginning of Super is soo slow skskskks. :defeated: Super isn't bad or anything, but in case you don't like it that much, don't judge the entire series based on it! 

Anyway, here's the correct ranking of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games:

Explorers of Sky

Rescue Team DX 

(Explorers of Time/Darkness)

(Blue/Red Rescue Team)

Super Mystery Dungeon 

Gates to Infinity

Bahah. My friend is lending it to me. That and Explorers of Darkness. 

3lfQEhw.png

On 9/6/2020 at 3:16 PM, takeitdoen said:

Bahah. My friend is lending it to me. That and Explorers of Darkness. 

Ohh then play Explorers first!! Obviously the graphics aren't that impressive since it's a 2007 DS game, but the story is easily the best there's ever been in any Pokémon game, the music is amazing, and it's just a lot of fun. Super Mystery Dungeon is also the most recent of them all (since Rescue Team DX is a remake) and references the previous titles every now and then, so it might be good to play Rescue Team DX and one of the Explorers games first. 

Explorers of Time and Darkness are basically the same game, and Sky is sort of a director's cut with a handful of extra chapters and dungeons as well as five "bonus episodes" where you play as some characters from the main story and learn more about their individual background and stuff. Obviously Sky is the definitive version, but Darkness alone is very much worth it too. I also think the Explorers games are the most balanced games difficulty-wise. Like, they're somewhat challenging, but for the most part still fair. Rescue Team is a bit easier, and Super Mystery Dungeon had a rather weird difficulty curve LMAO. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Has anyone played the Cris Tales demo? The art style is what pulled me initially, but the gameplay and concept are so cool. I like the turn-based combat, as well! 

Right now I'm cycling through that demo, New Horizons, Dragon Quest Builders 2, and the Mario 3D collection. Can't believe I'm playing Sunshine again :,)