Elle

Lana and Sean Larkin at Central Park in New York City - September 23, 2019

CIA clone?

Hilary clone?

Illuminati Nazi cloning is real they do it in Brasil under the museum that burned to the ground to destroy the evidence!

https://abcnews.go.com/International/brazilian-spiritual-healer-john-god-indicted-rape-accused/story?id=60019325

wellesley-hrc-lake-waban42.jpg

Azealia is that you?

How's this for a paranoid conspiracy theory?

User Ave Maria joined the day after troll account svr407 was banned and posts from suspiciously similar IP addresses.

:illumilana:  :illuminataylor:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Okay well he's in Hollywood so I guess he's going to her show  :rip:

He was in the car with her arriving at the Hollywood Bowl ... so .... that pretty much confirms it. Vomit. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/delreyxmafia/status/1182452757669629954

Disgusting. :usrs:

Black people - be careful . He's a racist. 

This is sooooo bizarre.

I guess they don't care who knows? Which I find perplexing because she seemed to try so hard to keep her relationship with Chase out of the public eye (and largely succeeded) but with this (very controversial) guy, in the space of three weeks she's already been papped with him in Central Park and now they exit the venue together among a throng of fans. I mean, okay, but MESS.

I really do think she's tarnished her reputation forever in the eyes of many fans with this. People are STILL dragging on Twitter, and I saw a lot of tweets yesterday that said stuff like, "Lana is coming to Sioux Falls and I was gonna go, and then I remembered she's dating a cop". Dating him is one thing but making it public is another, given that he's so controversial. I just do not understand her logic.

I guess she's sick of hiding, but if she was going to try and hide a relationship it should've been this one. :thumb3:

you know it's serious when there is no comment about baddie friend val. Guess we should have been happy with the churchome baddies, now we got an even bigger mess :thumb3: 

This is sooooo bizarre.

I guess they don't care who knows? Which I find perplexing because she seemed to try so hard to keep her relationship with Chase out of the public eye (and largely succeeded) but with this (very controversial) guy, in the space of three weeks she's already been papped with him in Central Park and now they exit the venue together among a throng of fans. I mean, okay, but MESS.

I really do think she's tarnished her reputation forever in the eyes of many fans with this. People are STILL dragging on Twitter, and I saw a lot of tweets yesterday that said stuff like, "Lana is coming to Sioux Falls and I was gonna go, and then I remembered she's dating a cop". Dating him is one thing but making it public is another, given that he's so controversial. I just do not understand her logic.

I guess she's sick of hiding, but if she was going to try and hide a relationship it should've been this one. :thumb3:

Don't forget those anti-gay churches she goes to every week.

Between the racist cop and the churches, she's turning people off big time. 

giphy.gif

I don't know what this means. Please enlighten me.

Win Edwards, he is a crazy obsessed fan who has like 100 photos with Lana and he goes to every single show and always get’s to meet her and at the front of the audience. It’s creepy.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

It seems like a dream life but, yeah, I get your point.

Win Edwards, he is a crazy obsessed fan who has like 100 photos with Lana and he goes to every single show and always get’s to meet her and at the front of the audience. It’s creepy.

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

I love how she apparently didn't have time for that pre-show meet and greet but DID have the time to go pick up her cop from the airport and spend all afternoon with him  :rip:

The racist cop boyfriend was in today's San Diego show. Here you see him walking out with Lana after the show and greeting fans. 

Here's the video

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3g4vUdncrm/

8oXi4s-NxrY.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3g1WdNHVKW/