Elle

Lana and Sean Larkin at Central Park in New York City - September 23, 2019

Lana has really the talent to fall in love with the wrong guys...

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Don't be mad at LDR. The last thing she needs is negativity from her fans.

I'm sure she does her best and her heart is in the right place.

Yeah, I had my rant and I'm over it.

She just comes off as insincere as fuck to me now. Even this "I'm so grateful" rubbish. Bitch, please. If she was grateful she wouldn't phone-in half of her shows, be 50 minutes late to all of them, and cancel a scheduled meet and greet which, apparently, she didn't have time for, but she was then seen gallivanting about with her cop. She also posted NO statement/apology despite the fact that some people spent extra $$$ to change plane tickets to attend.

I also love the "I tried to give this show as much energy as the show at the Bowl". Seriously? It should be 100% EVERY. FUCKING. SHOW. Why is it that an audience only gets 100% effort when she fucking feels like it, and everyone else gets like ... 50%?

Talk is cheap, Lanz. Do better.

:bye3:

I'm honestly just following her to watch the trainwreck at this point.

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

don't mean to be rude but I think it's not fair to say that Lana is not grateful or not good with her fans I mean cmon, she takes a lot of pictures every day, kisses them, hugs them, talks to them during the show, signs a lot of things, even goes out before and after to talk with everyone and take pics again... there are just few artists in the industry who have that behavior with their fans and she's one of the most dedicated artists out there, btw I understand the annoyance of dating a cop but I think that being aware of what they do all the time in their free time or with their life is going a little too far idk

Yeah, I had my rant and I'm over it.

She just comes off as insincere as fuck to me now. Even this "I'm so grateful" rubbish. Bitch, please. If she was grateful she wouldn't phone-in half of her shows, be 50 minutes late to all of them, and cancel a scheduled meet and greet which, apparently, she didn't have time for, but she was then seen gallivanting about with her cop. She also posted NO statement/apology despite the fact that some people spent extra $$$ to change plane tickets to attend.

I also love the "I tried to give this show as much energy as the show at the Bowl". Seriously? It should be 100% EVERY. FUCKING. SHOW. Why is it that an audience only gets 100% effort when she fucking feels like it, and everyone else gets like ... 50%?

Talk is cheap, Lanz. Do better.

:bye3:

I'm honestly just following her to watch the trainwreck at this point.

RormanNockwell,

I'm sorry if I judged you or something but I think you're being too hard on Lana.

She has issues like we all do at the end of the day.

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

our girl dating a cop is disappointing already; all around the world but especially in america cops are famously unjust, prejudice and dangerous power trippers that work to fill private prisons and often boost their own egos by abusing their power and upholding an unfair judicial system at the expense of innocent people's lives.

HOWEVER, the idea of "fuck all cops!!!" (as much as personally i totally agree with it) isn't something ALL people agree with even if they lean left politically and have a fairly good head on their shoulders because, hey, maybe they come across a cop that wants to change the system from the inside, maybe they come across a cop they believe to be fair and honest, maybe they come across a cop with a good heart in it for the 'right reasons'. because of this, lana dating a cop - should they fall under the 'good cop' category (if that exists) - would be disappointing yet still a little forgivable in my eyes and i'm sure the eyes of others.

but here's the thing: WE ALREADY HAVE CONFIRMATION SEAN DOES NOT HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO BE THESE THINGS. he's a republican, a racist and judging by his insta likes, a little bit of a misogynist too. he's not a good cop. he's not even a good person. the idea of lana being with a republican and a racist breaks my fucking heart, especially with this newfound political consciousness of hers, and her still going ahead with this relationship when she has to be aware of who this man is by now speaks volumes.

sean is not just any unknown cop. he's not a nobody that we can only speculate on, who could be good, could be bad, could be neither. nah. he's a confirmed republican trashbag and that's gutting. this is what makes it all so much worse, and what makes me really question lana.

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Yeah, I don't particularly like that L.D.R. is dating the cop, Sean Larkin. I presume that she was initially drawn to him because of his appearance, not his ideology. But, yeah, they're going to influence eachother. Hopefully she'll influence him more than he influences her, but who knows? I've mentioned else where on this website that I believe White Hot Forever will be Lana's most political album ever. Only time will tell just exactly what political ideas she expresses...

I'm Brazilian so I don't know about what this guy represents in America. I believe Lana is attracted to him and gave it a go really. Maybe she didn't think about him being what you guys researched and found out. Just hope he doesn't hurt our Queen of Coney Island. Sincerely. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, I'm just a LDR fan quite biased.

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

I think some fans expect Lana to be "woke" and date guys in accordance with that... but I'm pretty sure thats never been the case

But obviously everyone is entitled to their opinion on him ect

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

politics are a reflection of someone’s beliefs and personality, it’s not something you can just ignore. the fact that this guy is a republican says a lot about him, most of it negative, and him being a cop just makes it extra scary because now he’s a republican in a position of power. if lana is okay with dating someone like that then it reveals a part of her personality that i absolutely despise.

best case scenario she’s completely unaware of his politics (un-fucking-likely) and even then she’s still dating a fucking tv cop (which is unethical as fuck btw, making entertainment out of real people getting arrested is straight up sadistic)

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

I think some fans expect Lana to be "woke" and date guys in accordance with that... but I'm pretty sure thats never been the case

But obviously everyone is entitled to their opinion on him ect

I can’t speak for everyone obviously, but what bothers me is the hypocrisy (or infuriating ignorance) she’s shown by dating Sean. She never (to my knowledge) claimed to be “woke” or left-leaning per se but has verbalized her opposition to Trump, called out Kanye for supporting him, hinted (possibly jokingly but I’m not sure) at fucking hexing him on Twitter, and went so far as to say she didn’t care if she lost fans over her stance on him. She’s collaborated with artists who are POC multiple times. Her sister with whom she works on a regular basis is openly LGBT. She performed at the 2018 Ally Coalition. Sean is a crooked cop, a registered Republican, and has supported Trump; dating him is contradictory to the image Lana has put out over the past few years (sans this year, with Hillsong and Churchome and whatnot). I don’t expect her to be “woke,” but some explanation besides the (extremely misinformed/false) “he’s a good cop” handwave would be nice.

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I'm DYING rn because he has unliked this which means he probably read this thread LMAO

zSendIk.jpg

Unfortunately for him, I have screenshot evidence:

rpbG6BK.jpg

It just goes to show what a WEASEL he is.

HI SEANY.

That ig post is great. He should like it again  :usrs:

:woot: giphy.gif :woot: