Sign in to follow this  
HeartshapedChevrolet

Who bought Lana Del Rey H&M????

I got the jumper last week but the Angora is really itchy, but I got the tights aswell and there so pretty

but seriously the effort it took to find somewhere selling the jumper and tights that ships to Australia ?? hahahahah mission and a half

Did anyone else get anything? I feel like everyone probably bought the jumper...

dlnh8i.gif

The mint jumper? I never saw that one I dont think, i love mint T.T I would post pics of the jumper but my camera died in a battle waged long before the gods forged the earth...

Once i washed the jumper it wasnt itchy at all, idk sometimes it still makes me itchy but now you have me worried im alergic to the material !!! D:

dlnh8i.gif

I have the pink Angora jumper. i tried it on when i got home and it is itchy but my friend who also has it actually wore it out and she said she didn't really have a problem with it being itchy but its sheds which i also realized when i tried it on

I have the pink Angora jumper. i tried it on when i got home and it is itchy but my friend who also has it actually wore it out and she said she didn't really have a problem with it being itchy but its sheds which i also realized when i tried it on

Yeah, the pink jumper does shed a ridiculous amount of fluff, I can't wear black clothes with it haha, it's that bad but it gets better after the first couple of washes.

Guest Maru the Cat

soooo much shedding, its pratically a cat, but as far as quality goes the jumper and leggings are both really good quality, i really like the look of some of the new stuff in the winter collection so im excited

Are you shading me? :creep:

Lana got me to try H&M, but I didn't like the quality or fit (and besides, my local store didn't have ANY Lana pics :toofloppy: ). I must say, though, she helped sell me on the colors wine and burgundy this season. :excited:

Meanwhile in other countries:

tumblr_maqey2uDuH1r6nvcvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mbnnhiFSz91ri3bldo1_500.jpg

I live my life inside a dream.Only waking when I sleep..