Elle

Lana at JFK Airport in Queens, New York - September 24, 2019

Earlier today, Lana was spotted at JFK Airport in Queens, New York. She had spent the weekend in New York to perform at Jones Beach Theatre in Wantagh to kick off her Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour.

48791374041_4b84876e0c_b.jpg48791516362_11a46a7d15_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

i love it when she wears more than a white or black tshirt

IKR why is her airport outfit better than her everyday outfits?

I'm going to pretend she looks sullen because everyone knows about her awful new boyfriend and now the paparazzi will follow her everywhere to take pics of them. Don't @ me.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Love that chin dimple

I just noticed that she has a butt chin lol. I have one too, I was always insecure about mine to the point that I grew my goatee/beard out just to cover it lol. Now I don’t care as much about it, but when I was like 13-16 I hated it. To make things worse my goatee would only grow on each side of my chin but nothing in the middle. So thankfully eventually it grew out evenly and would cover it lol. But my best friend whom was a guy at the time would poke fun at me about it. He’d always be like shake your ass and I’d wiggle my chin lol. Now I have my goatee because I like it and most of the people don’t even know I have a booty chin unless they’re like super close to my face and they’ll comment about it lol. I can’t see myself without my beard and mustache tho, I feel like I’d look super weird without either one of them.

OT: she looks amazing. Ahhh natural beauty at it’s finest.

I just noticed that she has a butt chin lol. I have one too, I was always insecure about mine to the point that I grew my goatee/beard out just to cover it lol. Now I don’t care as much about it, but when I was like 13-16 I hated it. To make things worse my goatee would only grow on each side of my chin but nothing in the middle. So thankfully eventually it grew out evenly and would cover it lol. But my best friend whom was a guy at the time would poke fun at me about it. He’d always be like shake your ass and I’d wiggle my chin lol. Now I have my goatee because I like it and most of the people don’t even know I have a booty chin unless they’re like super close to my face and they’ll comment about it lol. I can’t see myself without my beard and mustache tho, I feel like I’d look super weird without either one of them.

OT: she looks amazing. Ahhh natural beauty at it’s finest.

Not hating man, but don't actually think that "natural" is the most accurate word regarding her beauty right now xd