Elle

Lana arriving to Churchome in Los Angeles, CA - September 25, 2019

They say they accept all people but from what I saw never directly talked about gay people (they're probs homophobic like any other church that claims to be all accepting, let's be real) , but atleast they're not actively supporting gay conversion therapy and all that like Hillsong. This church isn't any worse than any other catholic church so idk why people have selective outrage about her going to this church specifically.

Ok well then I’m ok with her going to this church as opposed to Hillsong.

I think it’s clear at this point that Lana is accepting of all people and discriminates against nobody. But it would be disheartening to know that she supports an organization that does those awful things.

Having grown up in a very religious Christian environment and having spent time in quite a few different churches across the theological spectrum, I'm very very curious how people at Churchome feel about her new album given all the language, "taking the Lord's name in vain", and talk about non-marital fucking. Or her zeal in covering "Break Up With Your Boyfriend" for that matter.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

this dirty hoe has been wearing the same outfit for a week

Depressed me teas

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Hot White Church Forever is coming!

OT but I saw “Hot White C” and immediately thought of this

https://youtu.be/DjYGxVzIxq4

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

i bet you that her annoying baddie friends get jealous that the paps only take photos of lana when they leave church lmao

Actually, they looked like they couldn't wait to get out of there when the paps turned up, and left Lanz to deal with them:

https://twitter.com/normanrockwhale/status/1177376220507455493

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

why dont more fans publically call her out on this shit?  @@lanadelrey why are you going to cults?  why do you support police?  especially if it's all just lip service to sell her music.  she's really soured me in the past week especially with the cop shit.  you can explore your own personal religion that doesn't seem to hurt others but the police thing does represent something that very much hurts other. 

u6pq4c9.gif

At least her church going hasn't crept into her music yet.  But makes me a lil nervous for the next album.

Spirituality and religion (specifically Christianity) has always been a part of her music. Lana doesn’t talk about god, Jesus, the afterlife, wear crosses, etc for aesthetic reasons alone.

why dont more fans publically call her out on this shit?  Lanadelrey why are you going to cults?  why do you support police?  especially if it's all just lip service to sell her music.  she's really soured me in the past week especially with the cop shit.  you can explore your own personal religion that doesn't seem to hurt others but the police thing does represent something that very much hurts other. 

Because most of her fans are too sycophantic to ever criticise anything she does. 

If she's not careful, though, sooner or later she'll do something that people outside of her fanbase care about, and get cancelled. She's so fucking clueless, and now that she's publicly associated herself with a very problematic cop, there's his behaviour to worry about, too. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream